>>KIMOCHI v2 is a continuation of the previous KIMOCHI blogsite which contains my usual musings, rants and raves about this journey called life. Upped on March '06, this whole blog remains to be my genki sanctuary so if you are up to no good, slowly step away from that computer and consult a doctor immediately. For my good friends who would want to reach me, you know I'm just an email or tag away deshou?! DOZO ORAKU NI. DOMO ARIGATOU.




2 Comments:
Since you changed your template to an equally uber cool one, I thought I'd change my pseudonym too! :p But despite doing so, you know that I continue to be "kimi no totemo kawaii tomodachi desu". HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
I just have to tell you though that your design is soooooo... eye-catching! :D I love it! And orange is just so YOU! I'm sure you remember how I've said that a number of times. ;)
Ey, I typed up a reply to your LJ comment. Check it out!
oh its ISLAND GIRL now eh?! that's easier to reply to hehehehe. But of course, you will still be my totemo kawaii tomodachi ^_~
Ah thank you, thank you for the nice compliments. Actually, matagal ko nang ginawa yung header pic ko. October pa of last year kasi for some reason ay inspired na inspired ako nun. And I just started with my KIMOCHI v1 ng September di ba? hahahaha kakukulot pa lang ng buhok ko nun kaya kulot ang girlash diyan wehehehehe. Is it so me? REALLY? I've always wondered why you associated me with orange coz most often than not I am a blue person. Di naman sa jaundice ito? Di naman no?! HAHAHAHA. Healthy naman akong tao hehehe. Ah baka kasi mahilig ako sa tokneneng hahahahahahahaha
Sige will check your LJ later. You know I do. Sobrang zombiefied lang naman ako lately. Sunod-sunod na deadlines. I actually went home with shaking veins. Parang sobrang pagod talaga. Hope to get some rest soon....
Thanks again!
Post a Comment
<< Home