>>KIMOCHI v2 is a continuation of the previous KIMOCHI blogsite which contains my usual musings, rants and raves about this journey called life. Upped on March '06, this whole blog remains to be my genki sanctuary so if you are up to no good, slowly step away from that computer and consult a doctor immediately. For my good friends who would want to reach me, you know I'm just an email or tag away deshou?! DOZO ORAKU NI. DOMO ARIGATOU.




8 Comments:
one who gives me so much joy and inspiration minus the turmoils and pains a real relationship brings (though if he's all open for that then give me pain TACKEY, give me all the hurts *lol* how sado-masochistic! hahaha) I call him my pseudo papie ^_^
I love it. Pseudo Papies abound (I've had a pseudo relationship with a virtual papie myself--mga 7 months din yun haha!!)
MAGNIFICO Cindy!
Please personally give my regards to Tackey on his birthday. Nice layout. And i-karir talaga ang graphics, bow ako! Magnifico!
And pang-polytone ang bago mong background music ha. Isumpa ba ang bumisita sa blog mo? hehe
First up...
*standing ovation for Dithers for her magnificent entry about Takki's 23rd yr"
He sure is making a point to leave his mark on this planet. Which always leads me to think... i am already 2xth (nooo, u tink i will barechau my age here?? hahhaha!!), but what have i accomplised?? *sigh* ANYWAYZ...
YOSHITSUNE>> Becos of this, my Sundays were always anti-social. Hahahha... and my frens all gave up asking me out on a Sunday, cos i will be grumbling that i wanna go home otherwise. And becos of this, i learnt soooo much about Japan's history (i tink i now know their history better than my own country's!! LMAO) i was more conscientious about writing Yoshi's synopses than when i was about my work when still in school!! If only that was my thesis, it will be so much more enjoyable. Still, im glad that those synopses helped even just one more person to understand Takki's masterpiece. And it was fun learning ancient japanese!! ahahha... Then when the last episode finally came, OH MY GAWD, the pains of overcoming Takki's first GLORIOUS screen death... my heart was dead for a week...
KAMEN>> i LOVE the erotiness... (can..not... spell...) of the Kamen dance!! And oh.. the shiny black suits, the skinny tie... WAHHHHHH!!!!! *snuffles die from moe-ness* Kamen still get me very MOE when i hear it.. ahah... And yeah, the Kokko-kun?? was that the name of that rooster puppet?? suddenly i cant rem.. XDD but, HILARIOUS seeing the 2 bakas. hiakhiak~
GOCON>> i was sooooo touched. That Takki squeezed time out to do this for us. Like hello, i dun tink any of the Johnny's guys who did Taiga prior to this continued with their yearly concert cos the filming is crazy!! but Takki did it for us. And impressed Aya Ueto, Kazuchan and the others. He really cares about his fans and of cos, doesnt want to neglect Tsuba nor unit activities. i want to thank Tsuba for accommodating Takki's schedules too. Which reminds me.. did i do a concert report for GoCon?? i did right?? oh my gawd, my memory's failing me. But Zubari's guest appearance on the show was absolutely HILARIOUS. Take it from me. Hah.
SHONENTAI's PLAYZONE>> i still rem that vid where he walked down the red carpet to enter the theatre... WOAH!!!! he was soooo i dunno..wats that word???!?!?? REALLY A STAR!!! it was as if someone was blowing a fan at him from the front!! LMAOOO!!!! And yea, i wanna get dorky specs too. Hahhahahaha....
IZUMO CON>> When news of this concert broke out, for a moment i tot he will add a T&T con in the midst of his solo con too. Til today, i dunno wat's the real reason for doing the Izumo con. Hmm.. perhaps to fulfill their wish of performing in the inaka areas? But if i din rem wrongly, Yoshi's filming had wrapped up by then right? Mebe its a present to Tsuba.. fufufu... anyway, im glad the fans in that area enjoyed it!! it sure boosted tourism to that ulu town! And.. were they trying to get married??? Hahahhahah.....
SOLOCON>> Ahhhh.. ok, i tink THIS was the one where i didnt write a report in the end. I REALLY WANTED TO DO IT. But i couldnt find the time and by the time i had time, i tink it was like too late and i already forgot many details. -_- I will HATE to forget what happened. Anywayz, it was filled with WONDERFUL MEMORIES. My first Christmas (and later New Year) with Takki... Solocon was WONDERFUL. It was Takki tappuri!!!! And once again, i could feel his sincerity and genuine happiness when surrounded by his fans even if he was so far away from me!! It was a GREAT FEELING to be in that concert hall, together with all the fans that love Takki sooo sooo much!!! I YEARN FOR THE CHANCE TO YELL HIS NAME "TAKKIIIIIII" EVER SO ENDEARINGLY AGAIN WITH THE ENTIRE STADIUM. He really loves us, i guarantee. You can feel his love for us. And he was CHOU CHOU CHOU KAWAII!!! The Venus dance lessons, unforgettable. SOO FUN, SOO CUTE!!! Then Negai... so... beautiful... and who can forget 12gatsu no Hana... and the concert pamplet that he made for us!!! it's really a book. Like which concert pamplet you see out there has chapters??? And it was soooo... sincere. Like reading his diary. Truly, the most suteki na Christmas i ever had. And thank Takki for Hidezos! i still cuddle them to sleep every night.
SATOKEN>> *Hi-five Dithers* WHO CAN FORGET THAT FINAL SCENE WHEN HE GAZED DOWN THE ENLIGHTENED SWORD JUST BEFORE HE SLASHED IT AT TAMAFUSA??!?!?! That stare...soo intense....sooo... mecha... captivating... *diessss* And that swishy swashy looooong ponytail. oh my lordy~~~~
VENUS>> Atsuku Venus!! T&T's best selling single ever. Who cares if they dun outsell most of the Johnny's groups?? WE LOVE THEM ANYWAY!!! And for finally releasing "Kimi no na wo yobitai", ARIGATOU TAKKI!!!! Hearing that song in the CD brought memories of solocon flooding back. Waaaahhhh... WHERE'S THE DVD?!?!??!???????? DASHINASAI!!!
MOVIE WITH JACKY CHAN>> SUPER SHOCKED!!!!!! by news of this collaboration. SUPER SUPER PROUD that Jacky chose Takki over everyone else in the Jimusho. But also very very apprehensive about breaking him to dark dark Hollywood. I hope Jacky dun give Takki as flowerpot role in his movie. Dun he DARE underestimate him. But dun give him silly roles too. Jacky, u be silly urself. Dun drag him in. And gawd, i still have to write an appeal letter to Kitagawa... PLEASE DO NOT SPELL TAKKI'S NAME AS TACKEY IN HOLLYWOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nononononono.......
T&T CALENDAR>> i can only LAUGH whenever i tink of Tsupanda x Takkipup. LMAOOOOOO~~~~~~~ But to be fair, this ain't their best calendar. But that cover pic was still.... visually ARRESTING. *nosebleed nosebleed*
ENBUJO>> So glad he moved on from DREAMBOY to this. Yes, i am still sore that they took that away from him. Hmph! Demo ii no. They canNOT take Enbujo away from Takki now. Cos his name in ingrained in it. Hahahhaha..... Drag queen Takki still shocks me, but i am glad to find out that i am actually "schoolmates" with Takki. Muahahhaha!!!!! The fire incident was most unfortunate, but i believed it made Takki stronger. And i am sure he felt the love from his fans in the aftermath. And we feel his too.
There you go... my longest comment ever. So now im curious.. what did they do for his birthday????!??! The kaypo fan as ever. Muahahhaha....
WE LOVE TAKIZAWA HIDEAKI!!!!!
MEL, hindi ko naman kayo sinumpa... pinarurusahan lang HAHAHAHAHA MAGNIIIIFIIICO!!!!! XDDDDD yeah PSEUDO PAPIES ABOUND coz it is gonna be the way of the future! HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA (how lonely and desperate do we get MEL?! hahahahaha Ok lang ka-cute-an naman talaga kaya papatulan ko na haha)
Oh I will def give your warm bday regards to Tackey personally. Say, how 'personal' do you want me to get?! XDDDDDD (asan nga ba dito yung body lotion at powder?! *lol*)
Napa-*BOW* ka ba sa layout? di naman halatang career ito at dinedma ang totoong career para lang career-in ang kina-reer na layout na ito?! hahahaha.... GANYAN TALAGA AKO MAGMAHAL NG PSEUDO PAPIE MEL, you have seen the other manifestations of this crazy Tackey streak in me ^__^ Parang ito yung pag-hihintay mo for one *DAMN* fonecall.... *whacks MEL again to bring you back* (may effect pa kaya sa akin yang *WHACK* na iyan?! ano sa tingin mo? *sigh*). Anyways, thanks very much. Sabi ni ANNE, the layout is so me. What do you think?!
WHOOOOOAAAAAAAAA SNUFFLES-chan, I think you wrote a mouthful there too XD Thank you for the standing ovation but really, I've got nothing to write without getting the news and reports from your blog as well as the other's. Really very helpful. You know how Im so grateful for everything...SANKYUUUUU!!!!!
Dont belittle your accomplishments MAU. They may be big for others too. See even you learning and understanding nihonggo is a big accomplishment already. I see it as such coz I know how hard it is to learn. And for you to post up every YOSHITSUNE epi translations, WHOA, I'd kiss the earth for you girl. You dont know how huge it helped. My otousan once kidded me while I was concentrating on one of the Yoshi epis. He asked me, "do you understand anything at all?!" and when I said I did (well, because of the translations I read from your blog), he was like cmon now... then I started telling him what was happening. First he was surprised then got bored eventually and left me there, infront of the tv, talking to myself! >o< See, without your help, I would have nothing to defend my Tackey craziness with. I am like a Tackey soldier without the ammunition XDDDDD I am sure that you have more accomplishments than you, yourself recognize but they're there and you should be proud of them alright?!
I have gone through your comments and I just have one word to say to those----AMEN! Spoken like a genuine TACKEY fan. I wish I would be able to go see, hear, meet Tackey live like you did but that time is yet to come. For now, I am just happy to be learning more about him through you people. Always a pleasure fangirling with you ^^
ok, i dun understand Tagalog (great.. canNOT spell again.. wats wrong with me?!?!??) but i see my name in Trey's entry above. LOL~ Nani nani nani?!??! *kapo fan again*
Thank u Dithers, for ur generous comments. i am glad that my super long Yoshi synopses helped you to understand the show even just a little more. Towards the end, i was wondering who was reading it, cos i know a lot of pple lost interest in it halfway thru cos they dun understand. But it became like a personal endeavour, and i became as attached to Yoshitsune as Takki. Felt soooo sad when i visited the Yoshitsune shrine in Iwate in Dec and visualised what happened hundreds of yrs ago. Like as if Yoshitsune WAS Takki...
i hope u meet Takki up live one day too. Neva tink it is impossible. Bcos i tot so a few years ago too. i could only sigh as i watch concert vids wishing that i was there. But i finally did it. And MAN, IS IT ADDICTIVE OR WAT?!?!?!? now i find myself gg to see him at least once a year!!
Dun even doubt it, but he truly truly, admist all his bakaness, exudes this aura that will captivate you, and his sincerity will touch even the most skeptical of fans.
See him once and you will forever yearn to yell his name together with the entire stadium. It is an amazing feeling.
The layout is so You talaga. I love what you did with the Birthday card and all. I mean, if I had the talent, time and even passion you have, I'd have a career doing extremely well-thought-out and good-looking designs/graphics myself!!
And... HAHAHA!! Trying to forget my Pseudo Papie (failing in a way hehe) but I will not offer a WHACK on you. Kelangan sayo may PADDLE at pinagpe-pray over na HAHA!
Nah. I enjoy your kilig and enthusiasm. Sa Buddhist teaching, To be alive means to suffer and your religion is a breath of fresh air: To be alive is to be happy with (or in your head) Tackey!!!
Keep it up (kunsintidor talaga)! Hindi pa tayo lost cause. Ang weird ay ang wala ng kilig at pagnanasa sa ibang tao hehe :P
EYCHAN/TREY, ipagpatuloy ang paghahangad sa mga foging fafie. I welcome you sa pananampalatayang TAKIZAWA ^_~
SNUFFLES-chan, should I tell you what TREY just said? do you really want to know??? are you sure?! aah kiddin you... just kiddin you >333 All she said was that she thought I was singaporean too. Do I sound Singaporean to you??? lah~ XDDDD hey, i remember you writing an entry about that IWATE experience. Like you see Shanaou's spirit running or something. Funny thing is we only have Tackey as visuals for Yoshitsune and for all we know, the real SHANAOU mustnt have looked that cute hehe.
Thanks for the 'encouraging' words, I do wish that it would happen soon. I trust what you say is true ^^
MEL, hontou? ayan napa-hapon na tuloy ako pati sa yo hahaha. Sabi ko nga pakiwisikan na ako ng agua bendito habang wala pang sapi eh XDDD but thanks talaga. Akala mo matagal ko ding pinag-conceptualize-an iyan ha. Mas matagal pa than sa pagco-conceptualize ko sa actual work hahahahaha Pakitabi na yung paddle...ayaw ko PADDLE... takut aku, masakit iyan. Feeling ko kahit paddle, walang bisa wahahaha.
and true, habang may asim, may pag-asa XDDDDDD sensya na at friday na naman kaya ganito ang mga hirit. *shakes off the 'asim' talk or I will be forever haunted by madam auring* NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home