>>KIMOCHI v2 is a continuation of the previous KIMOCHI blogsite which contains my usual musings, rants and raves about this journey called life. Upped on March '06, this whole blog remains to be my genki sanctuary so if you are up to no good, slowly step away from that computer and consult a doctor immediately. For my good friends who would want to reach me, you know I'm just an email or tag away deshou?! DOZO ORAKU NI. DOMO ARIGATOU.




3 Comments:
Magnifico Cindy!
Hmm, cooking. As you know I can cook naman but what I hate about it is the slicing and dicing...'cause I always end up slicing and dicing my fingers! Kaaway kong mortal ang mga blunt objects.
And all the cute people with slits for eyes say Yeah!! Haha, singkit happiness. Basta Tackey-singkit, sure, aprub ako.
I cook din naman MEL pero di sing sarap ng kay INAY *lol* I think I just had a *cringe* moment reading about you ending up slicing and dicing your fingers hindi naman nag-eend up na menudo o afritada ang mga tinola mo?! You know, tomato sauce?!... *CRRRIIIINGGGEEE*
Im sure you'll approve of Tackey. Hindi nga slit-eyes eh coz he looked more like those guys in animes. Big eyed Japapies ^__^ Me like very much hehehehehe
Magnifico Cindy (plus curtsy)!
What's this? Is this for real? Am I hearing Utada Hikaru's song but with ToniGonzaga only singing it in English?!
Nakabukas kasi TV dito sa amin and they always have it on Myx. Monitoring daw. But I was flabbergasted, I heard your J-dorama's theme and thought, "Hey, Utada Hikaru yun ah" (i-program ba naman ang tenga kong marinig paulit-ulit dito sa Kimochi blog mo). Tapos, lingon ako and OMG,Toni G!
Violent objections and reactions? Di ko gusto. Kasawa na si Toni and really, Utada Hikaru should sing it in original!
NooooOOOOoooOOOO!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home