>>KIMOCHI v2 is a continuation of the previous KIMOCHI blogsite which contains my usual musings, rants and raves about this journey called life. Upped on March '06, this whole blog remains to be my genki sanctuary so if you are up to no good, slowly step away from that computer and consult a doctor immediately. For my good friends who would want to reach me, you know I'm just an email or tag away deshou?! DOZO ORAKU NI. DOMO ARIGATOU.




1 Comments:
Hi TREY! Yes, 'ZUBARI IU WA YO on TBS' is the program where Tackey cohosts and we usually get to see him in funny situations with HOSOKI-sensei on Zubari episodes (by the way, yung lola diyan, her name is Kazuko Hosoki who's got this big *ahem* crush on Tackey haha) Actually, I like HOSOKI-sensei and envy her the most! I mean how many chances do you get to be doing these things with TAKIZAWA HIDEAKI... and Tackey does them so willingly *lol* KAKAINGGIT talaga!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home