>>KIMOCHI v2 is a continuation of the previous KIMOCHI blogsite which contains my usual musings, rants and raves about this journey called life. Upped on March '06, this whole blog remains to be my genki sanctuary so if you are up to no good, slowly step away from that computer and consult a doctor immediately. For my good friends who would want to reach me, you know I'm just an email or tag away deshou?! DOZO ORAKU NI. DOMO ARIGATOU.




4 Comments:
Whoa! That is one ultra exclusive office! I must admit that I've been curious as to how the inside of the ADB building looks like. Ah, thanks for letting me take a peek of it thru your description, although i'm sure it's not quite the same as the real thing. The people working there must feel highly privileged.
Ey, I answered you comment on my LJ. Check it out. :)
Yes, they are VERY, HIGHLY privileged. Actually, kung may opening lang ng AD dun apply na ako hahaha
The weird thing is when you go inside, it looked like the usual office with the wood panels and all pero when you open one door... WHOA GYM!... WHOA A MINI-GROCERY! They even have their own bank inside with a post office! Oh di ba, ang gara!!! Kaya pala ang puputi ng mga tao dun kasi di naaarawan *lol* (at caucasians hahahahahaha)
I liken the lobby to the one in the 'DA VINCI' movie. Yung tinatakbuhan ni DR. NEVEU sa museum. Pero di naman sobrang ganun. Basta, marbled floors and wide spaces. Nakakainggit!
Will be going by your LJ this week. Time-management hehehe
Hmm kaya pala prized job pala ang ADB. Nice pa raw ang sueldo dun. Also, we're the ADB Regional Asia HQ right?
As for the Mulder and Scully reference, man, oh man. Oo nga, Mulder got "scotfree" (like the term) nung nabuntis si Scully. Tapos, when he came back all lovey-dovey na siya kay Scully. I liked the end of the show when dinalaw sya ni Scully sa kulungan, tapos ang sabi ni Mulder, "Hello, Clarisse." a la Hannibal Lecter. Ay, X-Files geek!
Yep, good idea on the Magnifico shirt. Not sure who I'm going to put (as I'm too boycrazy to pick just one!) Ikaw, sure bet kung sino. Kami nina Armi and Candy, will have to make ruminations. Haha.
See ya!
Uy, san ka sa loooooOOOOnnggg weekend?
Yes, we are the ADB REGIONAL ASIA Headquarter kaya all the expats are converging there. Sabi ko nga kay Abby, "eh anong floor ang mga singkits? hehehee"
"HELLO CLARISSE..." *shivers* hehehehe
As for the shirt, let me know kung kailangan mo ng tulong ha. Yung Tackey Magnifico shirt ko kailangan malinis ko pa ng onti hehehehe You guys have time to trim down your choices *lol*
I dont know where I'd be this coming long wkend yet. Mainit so hahanap ako ng pool SIGURO XD Ano plans niyo?
Post a Comment
<< Home