V(^^)V ~ youkoso minnasan!

>>KIMOCHI v2 is a continuation of the previous KIMOCHI blogsite which contains my usual musings, rants and raves about this journey called life. Upped on March '06, this whole blog remains to be my genki sanctuary so if you are up to no good, slowly step away from that computer and consult a doctor immediately. For my good friends who would want to reach me, you know I'm just an email or tag away deshou?! DOZO ORAKU NI. DOMO ARIGATOU.

---

Saturday, May 13, 2006

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hay about that jdorama in phil t.v.....HAAAAY na lang talaga masasabi ko...i agree to what justified said, we should have a membership rule in the taki thread, should have at least 500 post para makasali hahahahha ang sama no, just like what happened in hyun bin thread, after kim sam soon was aired in gma, sobrang napuno ang thread, di na ako makasingit, sana wag mangyari yun sa kimura at takki thread...haay i just really wish that pinoys will appreaciate jdoramas katulad natin at wag naman e over kill...susko po, can't imagine watching kiseki mv in MYX hit charts hahahahahhahah..haay good luck na lang sa atin!

6:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha.. kakatawa dithers... naiinis talaga ko,,, tama ka selfish ka haha.. pareho tayo!!!haha.. anyways.. d naman ako ganun n ktagal nging fan ni taki.. mga 3-4 years ata... bsta 3rd year high school ata ak nun.. hay... bsta.. feeling ko wala silang right to talk bout our fav. japapies... haha.. lam mo bng mrami nang "SAWADISTA" courtesy of shin sawada.. na ci Jun momo matsumoto.. sa gokusen... at yun tlgang tawag nila sa knila... hahah.. mdyo npahba... hihi.. hay... buddha bless n lng sayo!!! mwahhh

3:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gosh... I know how you feel! SOS and GOKUSEN dubbed in tagalog! That's totally unheard of!?!?!? Sigh...

7:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can relate, I want them to be popular but not THAT popular if you know what I mean. If everyone and their dog was into them, it would ruin the fandom for me.
Oh and I want to see their doramas subbed NOT dubbed. Picture Takki talking in a deep american accented voice *shudders in horror* LOL

9:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Magnifico Cindy!

Why are you going to give the would-be fans of your Jdoramas with The Frigidaire?

Hehe. I can totally understand your "selfishness." But the more people know, I think the better they'll get you and even look at you as if you're talking their language. As in relate na sila ng kaunti and they'd know who/what you're talking about are not figments of your wild imagination.

Pero, I agree, if I'm such a Fangal na super-indulge sa ganyan tapos by one Jdorama, feeling super-fangal na sila? Bitch-slap, ateh! It's annoying. Same goes for the music poseurs. Just because you listen to Simple Plan/Avril Lavigne doesn't mean you're Punk. Greenday and The Clash are, not them!

Wa-ha! Serious! I like you're quiz result. It's so you. Galing noh? By the way, Jack Kerouac is a writer/poet in the 60s and he mostly wrote about road trips and his thoughts about it. He's pretty much a hippie of his time.

And my, my, no frigidaire from my boylet. He just emailed me he got my "coin taped to my guitar whenever I play." Syet! Nagtu-tour ang coin! Swerti. He's going to Peru raw. Traveling vicariously through a wannabe rockstar.

And Magnifico sa dial-up! Upload love!

Hey, any Jdorama icon gone Hollywood na ba? Himura and Kaneshiro are like Ziyi Zhang na ba?

8:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am glad that you guys share the same feelings towards this. I was thinking to myself...maybe I was just being too selfish but atleast, you guys know where Im coming from. Besides, I admitted that I am selfish right? nothing to be guilty of hahaha

EXACTLY CINDY, the overkilling will kill me. Alam mo naman na may network wars pa so pag sinimulan i-hype up ng GMA7 ang mga jdoramas, most likely hihirit din ang ABS2. Ma-eexploit na ang kaguwapuhan nina Tackey, Kimura, Matsujun, Kaneshiro at kung sino-sino pa---QUE HOOORRROR!!!!! TTT_TTT

TREY, dumadami na nga ba mga SAWADISTA? baka magkaron na ng mga chapters sa Jolo, Appari...YIKES! Patay, ano na lang itatawag nila sa mga Tackey-fans-to-be??? TACKEYISTA? IRIE-sta? HIKARISTA? ay ampapanget hehehe

That is what I think too ISLAND GIRL, its like the whole idea is so foreign, even, alien to me. Kahit na they do that with koreanovelas. Siyempre nag-rereact lang ako with the ones I really like and it so happen, they are dealing with the ones I really like... WAAAH! O.A. di ba at mababaw pero medyo affected ako eh. Alam mo naman, Tackey is my only boylet at the moment hahahaha unlike you....may CRUSH at crushes :p

YES IZA, popular but not VERY POPULAR is what I like for the Johnnys. It would also ruin the fandom for me if they do get VERY POPULAR. My interest fizzes out and I dont really watch dubbed dramas coz hearing the characters' real voices makes me get into the whole watching more. It also gives me the shudders hearing dubbed voices although there's an effort here to get people who have almost-similar voices with the characters. I still dont buy it though hahaha

MEL, i am giving them the fridgidaire coz they are ruining the fun for me. Id even give them ANTARTICA for that---"Hail, here cometh the ICE QUEEN from the north pole!" XDDDD I think Id rather keep them as figments of my wild imagination (it could go wilder *wink* *wink*)than hearing some jolog of a highschool student screaming Tackey's name. Yes call them 'poseurs' coz that's what most of them are gonna be---HMP! nagtataray ang lola mo haha

So if Jack Kerouac is a hippie writer of his time, I say your hipster evaluation is precise hahaha Ako nga may ..."You've little money or accomplishment, but aren't concerned one bit."... Of course, ID BE CONCERNED if I dont have money! How will I be able to finance my fangirl lifestyle without it??? MAN! doon lang sumemplang eh.

So your rockstar wannabe boylet is travelling around the globe huh?!Hopefully, he gets to go here and let me just give him my notorious *WHACK* *WHACK* *WHACK* just for the fun of it..... and for that promised fonecall that did not come. Just let me, I'll be a lil nice hehehe

Jdorama icon would be TAKUYA KIMURA since he is the top jdorama actor in Japan. Takeshi Kaneshiro, i think is more known in Taiwan, HK coz he's part Chinese too and he does more chi projects it seems. But a lot of other Japanese actors had gone Hollywood already like Ken Watanabe and... Ken Watanabe....did I mention Ken Watanabe? haha Sensya na wala pala akong masyadong kilalang naghollywood na Japanese---si Takuya Kimura did Wong Kar Wai's 2046 and Koyuki was on 'The Last Samurai' as the Japanese woman Tom Cruise fell in love with and of course, there is KEN WATANABE hehehe (ang kulit!)

10:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Magnifico Cindy!

Hmm, oo nga that's why I'm not sure if there's any Jpop Icon na mala-Tackey naka-penetrate (hoy! wild imagination mo hehe) ng Hollywood. But of course si Ken Watanabe.

At least hindi na lang si sumalangit nawa na Pat Morita of Karate Kid fame.

Pero dapat gumawa ng something indie si Tackey or align with Quentin Tarantino (look at GoGo!) di ba? Para ang career nya mala-Gael Garcia Bernal na, Jap style. (hayop yang si Gael, sinasapawan ang Diego Luna na kras ko pero OK lang, I think he's more talented and he's growing on me kasi muy caliente naman ang Mexicanong yun--uy worldwide hotties na pinag-uusapan natin!)

8:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

MEEEEL, huwag tayo gumamit ng ganyang mga salita! Alam mo na ngang wild ang imahinasyon ko eh :p :p :p Gosh, nakalimutan ko si PAT MORITA. Siya nga pala ang unang Jap icon sa hollywood. KARATE KID wipe in, wipe out hahahaha.

I also like Diego Luna more than Gael Garcia although I get to see more of Gael yata... GAEL'S MOVIES, i mean (oh, kinaklaro ko na ha *tongue out*). Mari just left me this movie of his "AMORES PERROS"(subtitled: Life's a bitch). Medyo gory lang at the usual Spanish suburb settings with the theme on DOGFIGHTING. I think there were 4 intertwined stories that interconnects with one and the other. Ok naman siya. Nakatulog lang ako ng mga ilang mins pero natapos ko siya hehe... si, si, he is muy caliente. Cant deny that but I still like Diego Luna ^^

11:38 AM  
Blogger snuffles said...

Dithers, u r not alone. I AM SELFISH TOO. Hahahhaha~~~ And I am EVIL. I want to laugh (secretly) at people who haven't discover yet how amazing Takki is. And people who laugh at us insisting that we only like him cos he looks so DAMN GOOD. They are so deluded. XDDD Seriously, it's more fun when you discover a GEM that is not overly-commercialised. And no, I dun want to share Takki with the rest of the world neither. I dun want him to get as popular as F4 or Rain. I dun want to see his face printed on cheapo stationery and t-shirts. NO FREAKING WAY!!!! Look how F4 has faded away... and we wait to see how Rain will progress... Mebe he will survive this i dunno. So yah, he was on TIME magazine. But so what? A*Mei was once on TIME too, but look at her now. Still a great singer but never to regain her former glory.

Anyway the point is i want out Takki out of this idol game. Idols has short shelf lives. But Takki has already survived 11 years. I think he has half succeeded escaping this idol game with Yoshitsune and Enbujo. People who stayed with him KNOWS he is more than just another idol.

But no, i still dun want to share him with the rest of the world. LOL~ im rambling...

SHARE KIMURA IF THEY WANT. LMAAOOO~~~~~~~

1:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's more fun when you discover a GEM that is not overly-commercialised

EXACTAMENTO COMPRADE! Although the artists you mentioned (F4 to RAIN to KIMURA), they are my... ahem, favorites too... in some parallel universe :p but I understand what you mean. I guess entertainers/actors who are very much into the business would rather be known for their great acting than their pretty faces and Tackey just happen to be one of them. I am sure there would be fanflood once Tackey's SOS would be shown here and I really just dont know how to deal with that yet. It feels like its gonna be a nightmare but its happening and it really cant be helped so I go cry at the corner now?! TTT_TTT

5:06 PM  
Blogger snuffles said...

Oh dear... *pats Dithers' head*

You can er... write in to the tv stations to protest showing j-dramas?? LMAO~~ that's so lame. But oh well, the "damage" is less if they show SOS instead of Majo or Kyon!!! Haha~ Am i making sense??

But i dunno. Maybe Filipinos prefer masculine characters. Like *cough*Rain*cough*. Oh wait, is he considered masculine?? His face is like too boyish for his body. But oh you know.. it's like how some people (read guys) absolutely detest pretty boys/boys with long hair. Especially the guys here. =_= Anything guy who *looks* (not act) too pretty/feminine will be branded "faggots". DUHZ~~~ So F4 to them was "Faggots 4". Gawd.. these guys, never change since ancient times. They canNOT tolerate when put together with a better one from the same species. Tsk tsk tsk... OKOK, how come i end up talking about the male species when it should be the female species who will be more affected? hahha... *confused*

12:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know if SOS becomes a HIT which isnt far possible, they might show MAJO AND BOKUMADO.... WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *banging head on the wall*

Somehow at the back of my head, id rather that these insecure men (with little confidence they start being hostile towards BEAUTIFUL, TALENTED KINDS of their own species) detest Tackey than copy him. Like have their hair dyed dark or blonde and spiky----- NooOOOOoOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoOoooOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! NEEEEVAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!! It will be a total nightmare if i look everywhere and find Tackey wannabes. WAKE ME UP! SLAP ME! Tell me Im dreamin! *keeps banging head on the wall until im catatonic*




^_^ i know, i know--- over-reacting but well ok, *goes back at the corner and weep* TTT___TTT

You know why you startin to talk about male species? Coz sometimes, they can be a total dud and they can just keep on filling their heads with air. Good thing, not much of my male friends come and visit hehehe If they do lurk around, GUYS, im not generalizing and there are really some excemptions.... im not talking about you.... promise, im not *lol*

4:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home