>>KIMOCHI v2 is a continuation of the previous KIMOCHI blogsite which contains my usual musings, rants and raves about this journey called life. Upped on March '06, this whole blog remains to be my genki sanctuary so if you are up to no good, slowly step away from that computer and consult a doctor immediately. For my good friends who would want to reach me, you know I'm just an email or tag away deshou?! DOZO ORAKU NI. DOMO ARIGATOU.




6 Comments:
So many songs are rip-offs but that is really the worst kind: when it's obviously copied straight from another song but different enough that they don't have to pay for rights. If I was an artist I would be embarassed performing such a song. I'd rather sing my own crappy song than steal someone else's LOL
*bangs Dithers hard on the head with a Hidezo doll* Did it work?
Magnifico Cindy!
Sabi ko na eh, maapektuhan ka rin ng OMG Toni G song na yan. Whenever I hear it, I tell anyone that she got the melody from an Utada Hikaru song. I mean, yeah, she sings it nice and fafa Piolo is in the video, but a ripoff is a ripoff (by the way, I like Orange and Lemons' "Hanggkang Kailan," other songs negotiable but that song ang isa sa marami kong mala-"Skyline Pigeon" faves haha).
I'm back! Just got back this 2AM but now in office (nyar!). Had to but worth it kahit pagod. Masarap na pagod yun eh. Ikuwento ko sa blog. Such an "emotional journey." Explain later.
And OK lang if you virtually whack me. That Hi paid off. My blondie bear (haha) emailed twice and he said the 5peso coin I sent him, he brings to all his shows for good luck. It's like WAAaaaaAAAHHHHhhhh, kilig! In a very Tackey high way. You know what I mean? Ganun. Told him how sweet of him but he said, "Think nothin' of it." Nung una, sabi ko, syet, am I frickin' reading in it too much? So Armi and Rica, nag-YM ako for their interpretation. Rica said it was like saying "walang anuman." My interpretation was: Don't read too much into it. Hehe. Baliw.
Haha! I love the F4 entry. Brings back memories of me being branded as an F4 fanatic. The day in SM Megamall to buy bootleg copy of "Love Scar." The time when Armi called my cellphone twice from two F4 concerts as Vic sang "Make A Wish" and Ken's "Show Me Your Love." HAHA! Fun. Kahit honorary member ako ng mga Cantopop, J-pop icons, I had fun.
Lupiao? A deluge of bad imagery. Think of the video of the F4 guys undressing kuno in a video. That's my favorite, nice song pati!
O sya, back to work. Leche. I'd trade butt-breaking bus rides and road trips over the desk any day!
Mwah Cindy!
HAHAHAHA!!! First Love is an obscure song????? Seriously... isn't that like one of the best selling albums ever in Japan? 10 million or so copies to date? I'm fairly sure many people all across asia have heard it before.
Sounds like a bad excuse to a plagarism case. Though the song itself is actually pretty nice when u listen to it as a whole.
Yey Cindy! I'm glad you finally felt the same way. Sa sobrang inis ko talaga about the song being ripped off, I really had to blog about it to let off some steam.
First Love is an obscure song???!!! Sana man lang nag-research yung nagsulat ng article na yan. And it's Hiki who sang it. Plus, theme song pa ng Forbidden Love. Naman! Research please! Di naman ako galit?! Bwahahaha!
ZELIE-chan, I know there are plenty of ripoffs out there. I've heard songs before which sounds exactly like some songs but this one song, although there was an effort to make the sound a little different, is a favorite of mine that's why I may be overreacting but well, I just dont like the idea that I get to hear it on TV everytime *lol* Oh but that HIDEZO doll is soft and fluffy not good enough to knock me down *lol* but Id take it anytime yo! *runs away with HIDEZO* ^____^
MEL, thank you for reminding me of 'TE AMO WO AI NI'. Gawd, medyo nawala sa isipan ko yun ha. Buti na lang. Atleast may pangontra ako sa LUPIAO ads hahahahaha. Sobrang fave ko rin yun. Halata naman at kita mo naman kung gaano ako nagdrool sa vid na yan (si Ralphie din yata kay Vaness hahaha). At ikaw ang honorary member ng CANTOPOP group namin ni Armi *lol* Basta't nakadikit ang pangalan mo sa amin, you will forever be holding the tag ---> FANGIRL! haha I remember that first ever EB natin with the manong seller of LOVE SCAR. In full force pa tyo at may mga boyz tayong nakakakalat sa paligid. Kala ni Manong tayo lang pero di niya alam, buong megpac nandun. Handang-handa magkuyog if he ever made the wrong move (sabunutan siya ni Ralphie! Yun ang magiging matinding kalaban niya. Dahil kung cute siya, kurot at himas abot niya--- MAGNIFICO!!! hahahahahahha)
As for that blondie bear of yours, atleast di ba alam nating buhay pa siya at humihingi. Im so consoled :p Pero ok lang yan MEL, ituloy ang friendship ^_~ I'll check on your entry about your emotional journey when you put it up ^^
NA-chan, NAO-chan that you???? yeah, I think the writer is on drugs *lol* but well, atleast we know that it IS really based on that song and that they dont have the sense to make an original one. I have listened to the whole song pero parang ayaw ko nang ulitin. A-Y-A-W! Unless patugtugin siya sa paboritong istasyon ni MEMSH, kailangan pa bang imemorize yan? *lol*
ZEKESHOCKS, hinddeeeeee, hindi ka galit *lol* Sabi ni Cindy kasama daw sa OST yung piano version eh kaya medyo nag-bebehave lang ako dito pero kung hindi at sinasabay pa nila sa song ni TONI GONZAGA---- maghalo na ang balat sa tinalupan!!!! Isusumbong ko sila kay Utada Hikaru :p hehehehe
Post a Comment
<< Home