>>KIMOCHI v2 is a continuation of the previous KIMOCHI blogsite which contains my usual musings, rants and raves about this journey called life. Upped on March '06, this whole blog remains to be my genki sanctuary so if you are up to no good, slowly step away from that computer and consult a doctor immediately. For my good friends who would want to reach me, you know I'm just an email or tag away deshou?! DOZO ORAKU NI. DOMO ARIGATOU.




2 Comments:
Same here! I'm gonna blog about Kyon again. I just need to gather my thoughts. :p
Grabe! My dad understands my fascination towards Doramas and he watches it with me not to the point of finishing the whole series. Pero with all Takki Doramas, believe me! Pinapanood nya lahat. Bwahahaha! Son-in-law ba naman! Make a wish. I would get my Boku copy with subs from Annie every week. Swear! Sya pa ang nangungunang makulit sa akin if I already have the next episode. Plus! He keeps on repeating episodes 7, 9 and 10. Ang kulit!
What's more shocking is my brother who's not into anything Japanese, watches it with us! They love Surumi kasi. Haha!
*lol* I wish my dad's like that... but he's getting there. I think he just needs more exposure and some more push. Lagot na siya! hahaha. In fairness, ok naman sa kanya BokuMado. He wasnt saying anything bad. Ang complaint lang niya ay bakit daw mabagal ang story. Funny that he has to say that when he watches kdramas which has more episodes. Pero totoo nga naman, sa kdramas may nangyayari every episode na medyo exciting unlike some jdoramas na medyo mabagal ang build up ng story.
So what's with those episodes 7, 9, 10 na gustong ulit-ulitin ng dad mo? Ung nalasing si KYON at piniggy-back ride ni Surumi, yung nagtago si Surumi sa ilalim ng bed ni Kyon while Kyon and the gf was there, yung nagtapat na si KYON ng fag-ibeg! Yung nagdate sila sa mga choiced places ni Kyon o yung nagkiss sila sa Stadium??? Grabe, fresh na fresh pa sa memory ko! hahaha Baka naman type ni Daddy ang mga tank tops at heeled shoes ni Surumi. Sexy nga naman di ba? Di ko rin ma-blame si bro *lol*
My dad asked me while we're watching, "bakit humaling na humaling ka sa kahahapon? pinagpupuyatan mo pa." and without batting an eyelash siyempre ang sagot, "DADDY, look at him *points to KYON* can you tell me what is there not to love????*hearteyes*" I think he got it hahaha. Baka kumo-contact na siya ng psychiatrist around this time hahahaha.
Post a Comment
<< Home