V(^^)V ~ youkoso minnasan!

>>KIMOCHI v2 is a continuation of the previous KIMOCHI blogsite which contains my usual musings, rants and raves about this journey called life. Upped on March '06, this whole blog remains to be my genki sanctuary so if you are up to no good, slowly step away from that computer and consult a doctor immediately. For my good friends who would want to reach me, you know I'm just an email or tag away deshou?! DOZO ORAKU NI. DOMO ARIGATOU.

---

Friday, July 07, 2006

9 Comments:

Blogger Bonnie said...

v___v its not like we REALLY WANT TO do illegal things like downloading/uploading. its the only freaking way we can keep track of our idols...and we're not all multi-billionaires. we simply cant afford to buy everything under the name of our fav artists!
XDDD gomen ranting on ur commentbox~~~

i guess these kind of things just cant be helped, ne? it has become such a "BAD" habit for everybody.

...but if theres an OVERSEAS fanclub, things might be a bit different *LOLL*

ne~ arigato Dithers for the info~ *HEART* u tons!!!!! *hugz*

1:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

At least they warned you only. A girl got her account deleted without warning!
Although it seems unfair, I don't know what else YouTube can do. Once they're contacted by the copyrights owner they have to take action or they'll end up being sued.
I'm downloading my favourites just in case JE pulls them all out!

6:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ako naman xilin, di ko pinoproblema yan ahhahahah, kasi I don't upload videos in youtube, taga view lang ako heheheheh, and pinoproblema ko e ang tsinoy, palagi na lang server busy, nakakainis na sobra!

12:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

BON-chan, actually, uploading and downloading per yousendit, megaupload, sendspace etc is really not a problem. It would be very difficult to trackdown everything and call it illegal. I mean, if that's gonna be a problem then they would have to shutdown all these file-sharing sites then right? That's why part of me is wondering why there are broadcasting stations who are having problems with their clips being uploaded in youtube since as Ive mentioned, they are as available for sharing via file-sharing sites. Besides, its not like we can view these things in our respective countries deshou? And not as if they are making all these available to us through goods. Like for example, they are not selling SHOUNEN CLUB DVDs internationally right? or lets say they do not show the Hachijida J episodes over and over that we can view them through cable. For me, youtube is a way of archivin old clips and making it accessible to others (sometimes for reference if there is a need to it). But then, STILL, as producers, these broadcasting stations hold the rights to these clips and you cannot blame them if they request that these clips be taken off from youtube. Of course, on our part, it may be cruel and it cant really be helped that we'd rant about it but Im still thankful to youtube for all the clips I have watched ^^

Yeah, if the Johnnys would only have OVERSEAS FCs then life could be a lil easier so should we start a petition??? *lol*

...and *HEARTS* you too <333

ISA, hontou? they delete accts without warning? they should atleast let the person know why they did it. That's bad.

I remember that there is this 1 acct user (well, she is on my friends list there) and some of her vids were rejected for this copyright infringement thing and she said she'd reupload again. I just sent her a msg saying that she shouldn't reupload and waste her time coz if the broadcasting station gets ticked off with her, they really could go after her and sue her for it. I didn't get any reply but I think she heeded my advice. It's really hard to be very persistent in this case since there is a vague line of law here and you really can't tell when you are already crossing the line so it is better to be safe. And as you said, we dont know what else youtube can do. Better keep all those flvs before all JE clips are taken down. Smart move ^_~

CINDY, ilang beses na akong nag-attempt na magpost sa tsinoy at ilang beses na rin akong nauubusan ng pasensya. Imagine viewing the personalities forum pa lang server busy na kaagad. Tapos pag makapasok ka naman ng personalities di ka rin naman makakapasok sa Tackey or Tsuba thread (>___<) Kya eto pasyal2 muna ng blogs at ibang forums...

6:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes! May kaibigan na akong sa wakas ay gumagawa ng isang bagay na labag sa batas (kuno). AWESOME!

Ang tapang mo, Dithers. Ang galing, you manage to ignore the cease and desist letters.

Ang ganang akin: If God created good-looking men, why shouldn't they be exhibited for all the women to see?

I love Youtube din. I get all the vids I crave. Old TV shows, trailers, indie clips (INDIE!). USA's NBC has actually taken action and insisted that no Saturday Night Live episodes will be uploaded there. So no SNL clips of Will Ferrell or Jimmy Fallon to watch (natch!).

This is the 21st century. Information is King. Demokrasya ang Youtube. They shouldn't be so selfish.

IDOL :)

1:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*lol* MEL, nakita mo ba EDIT2 ko? hahaha ang kaibigan mong lumabag sa batas ay sinipa palabas sa youtube hahahaha. Actually, I dont find it in my self to really get mad coz I know I have been warned. Just that I already uploaded almost 50 vids there na everyone can easily watch and the time it took for me to upload them, nakakapanghinayang. Well, dahil matigas ang ulo ko ayan tuloy pero alam mo puwede pa akong umapila kasi kung iisipin mo, they have no right to delete my account as I have followed their rules since they started all these copyrights infringement thing. The first time I got a warning, they said in their letter that my account would be suspended if I KEEP ON uploading copyrighted files. The point is, i really haven't been uploading since and all my files were already in youtube even before I got the first warning. So puwede ko pang ipalusot yun di ba? It must be my lawyer dad's blood telling me that kaya ko pang lusustan ito pero mga ganitong bagay ay ipinalalampas na kaya ayon, got a new account na lang hahaha TIGAS ng ULO ko no? Well, Im not gonna upload files anymore or kung mag-upload man ako yung topmost fave file ko na 1 or 2 files lang since they would have to give me 3 warnings before they would have to suspend my account again and since wala pang 3 files, wala silang magagawa BUHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!! Or I could keep my files private ^_~

Gusto ko logic mo ---> good-looking men are for sharing and drooling. No wonder we are friends ^_~

2:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wahh... mukang magkakaproblema nga ayo jan,,, tama si Cindy taga panood lang din ako pero pano na?? super avid ako ng youtube eh... hay... bka pagtagal mga pagmumuka nlng ng mga magtataho nandun kasi bawal nyung mga mtv's nila Taki... W#AHHHHHHH!~~~~~~~~~~~~~ eheh.. pero for Taki's sake.. ok na... nga//

2:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oo nga eh medyo NAGKAPROBLEMA na nga ako dahil permanently suspended na old account ko sa youtube ngayon. Too bad, tuwa pa naman ako sa mga clips ko dun. They really are screening vids there coz it seems its not only me who got suspended. I noticed that some vids which I favorite-d before weren't there anymore so its either they were rejected or the account user was also suspended. Medyo I dont frequent youtube these days kasi its kinda depressing for me right now. Nanghihinayang lang ako. Siguro I just go to check there once in a while when I really needed to check on a particular vid. And no, its not a manong mangtataho video *lol* naku ha TREY, bakit mo pinapanood yung mga mangtataho vids dun??? hahaha. Actually, yung mga PVs nandun pa naman, sana nga lang wag magreklamo ang AVEX dahil as I posted, si Lolo Johnny hindi na natutuwa eh so pag nadiskubre pa ng Avex yun, yun na. Its gonna be manong mangtataho for the rest of your youtube days TREY :p

3:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wahhh!!! oo nga yung ibang clips ni taki nawawala na isa isa.. nku wag lang mawala yung EROOOO-clips na lagi kong pinapanuod.. haha.. yung kay taki,,, hehe...sigh... nababaliw na nga ata ako... hehe.. yung favorite ko pang si Tomiko VAn!!! wahhh!!! huhu... sila lang nmng dalawa lagi kong tinitingnan dun... sige na nga si Tsubasa na rin... hehe..
Nga pala.. umorder k n ng Ho-Summer>?? haha... nakakainis.. di ko ata afford.. haha..

12:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home