>>KIMOCHI v2 is a continuation of the previous KIMOCHI blogsite which contains my usual musings, rants and raves about this journey called life. Upped on March '06, this whole blog remains to be my genki sanctuary so if you are up to no good, slowly step away from that computer and consult a doctor immediately. For my good friends who would want to reach me, you know I'm just an email or tag away deshou?! DOZO ORAKU NI. DOMO ARIGATOU.




6 Comments:
hehhehe... about superman.. nakatulog ako sa loob ng sinehan, dunno kung bakit hahahah, i don't really like the movie kasi ewan ko ba, i still like SPIDERMAN movie series better, parang kulang sa climax yung superman e
dithers!!!! i think ayos na blog ko... x0x0x0... thank you... hehe... nga pla panuod ako superman nung sunday lang... nhalata ata ni ng ate ko napgod ako sa thesis ko... mmm.. kya yun sugod kmi sa sinehan.. well pogi nga x... brandon routh, deshou? but compare to taki? hahah... wala xa... takki p RIN!!!!
Hey, i watched "Superman Returns" just a few days ago. And i actually enjoyed it. At first i was like "Who is this Brandon guy??!". And he din look THAT good to me on the movie poster/TV interviews/trailers. Plus i was harbouring a small hope that they will cast Tom Wellington. (LOL, but i think it's better he stays in Smallville) Went to watch with an open mind anyway. And i tot it was really not bad! Very entertaining! I find myself clutching my fists during tense situations! Hahah~ Well, at least i tink i like it better than Da Vinci Code. With Da Vinci Code, i suffered memory loss once i stepped out of the cinema. But with Superman, certain images remain. Mebe the former is too complicated i dunno. But i think it's entirely worth the ticket. And Brandon turned out to look REALLY GOOD as Superman. So darn perfect looking!! Not the bishie kinda good-looking but the REGULAR handsome-ness ya know? Got my heart palpitating a bit!! Gawd! LMAO~~~ And did they airbrush him in every shot??? But really, he definitely has the "Superman Face". Hahahha, the casting people are such geniuses!
And i dunno.. hahah... mebe im getting old. I actually really felt for him regarding his relationship with Lois. When he had to xxxx.... (ok, i shant spoil it for u and people who haven watch.) Mebe will blog abt it later on my side.
And, can't Superman dump Lex Luthor in space already??? He dumped most of the hazardous trash that crazy guy came up with in space anyway!! Just get rid of him!! i dun think anyone will protest! That guy just NEVER dies... and he's only a human!!! i dun understand why!!!
CINDY, looks like you are more of Spiderman fan then. Ako kasi feel ko si Superman dahil naabutan ko pa ung Superman si Christopher Reeve. I dont know, baka trip ko lang talaga yung mga superhero na galing ng ibang planeta keeping a low profile and all. Parang mas believable yung reason for having super human powers. I was watching E! News this morning and they just showed Spiderman 3 trailer with Spiderman donning the black spidersuit ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0PXesCtCTQ ) and Ryan Seacrest just asked Giuliana DePandi who she likes most among the superheroes and she said, "Batman is ok, Spiderman is cool too but Superman's got the whole package!"
It seemed Ryan has another 'package' in mind hahahahaha Anyways, haven't seen the movie still so I cant say anything yet about the story pero mga friends ko mukhang solve na kay Brandon pa lang. Mababaw lang kasi kami minsan hehehehe
HAHAHAHA TREY, right. right. Tackey to Brandon, im still with Tackey too. Hanggang ngayon nga di ko pa napapanuod eh pero pag kay Tackey 'to kahit Mindanao, dadayuhin ko. Love is blind hahahahahahahaha
So ayos na blog mo with bloggerteam? Great ^__~ Dun ka na ba nag-uupdate ngayon? Ayusin ko na ba link mo? Let me know.
SNUFFLES-chan, I bet Id be drooling over Brandon too if I get to watch Superman but ONLY for the time-being. I guess, I just had enough of Hollywood for now that Im opting for Japanese bishies ^__^ Funny that I have seen the trailer of this watching 'DA VINCI CODE' and you mentioned that 'SUPERMAN' is better than 'DA VINCI CODE'. Im sure it is since when I watched 'DA VINCI', i had the feeling that most people won't really get the whole religious conspiracy story. It really isn't a stand-alone movie coz one really has to read the book first. It seems that it is true what I've been told before, most novel-based movies don't fare too well as compared to the novel itself.
*lol* Superman cant dump Lex Luthor in space coz his life here on Earth will be sooooo boring sorting out trivial human accidents and impending life threats XD XD XD I wont be surprised if some people would claim Lex Luthor as a genius since he is as you say, human yet he gets to get even with a Superman in some instances(but im sure not in the ending). Lex Luthor may have fans of his own. Those anti-hero types.
It seems that it is true what I've been told before, most novel-based movies don't fare too well as compared to the novel itself.
But, but... I ABSOLUTELY LOVE Lord of the Rings!!!! And i did read the books, AFTER watching the movie. I think it boils down to whether one is a purists. But a movie is a movie is a movie. You cant squeeze everything from book to screen. And screen does have advantages over books in some aspects as well... the overall visual n audio experience ya know.
Eg. Battle for Helm's Deep in LOTR2. OH MAN!!! I REALLY WANTED TO JUMP IN AND FIGHT WITH THEM!!! (Read Legolas and Aragon. LOL)
But anyway, have u seen Superman already then? must watch must watch!!
hey you SNUFFLES-chan, you still up. Its already past 2am here and you still up *dithers zombie talk* XD Nope havent seen it yet but maybe later today (since its already a Saturday) or Sunday. I would want to catch it though too obvious im not so hell-bent but since you insist, I promise not to let the weekend pass without catching it ^_~
But, but... I ABSOLUTELY LOVE Lord of the Rings!!!! And i did read the books, AFTER watching the movie. I think it boils down to whether one is a purists. But a movie is a movie is a movie. You cant squeeze everything from book to screen. And screen does have advantages over books in some aspects as well... the overall visual n audio experience ya know.
Daijoubu. Daijoubu, I didn't say ALL just said MOST ;) I know LOTR is a fantastic trilogy. Heck, I loved the movies more than the novels. Imagine reading through Treebeard and his company of greenleafs' hooo-huuum-hoooo pages. I'm feeling so exhausted already! XDDD That's why I loved the movies more and Peter Jackson is just the perfect director for these movies. Add that Legolas + Aragorn (and Faramir too please) tandem and let me run down all those orcs with them too!!! XDDDD
Post a Comment
<< Home