>>KIMOCHI v2 is a continuation of the previous KIMOCHI blogsite which contains my usual musings, rants and raves about this journey called life. Upped on March '06, this whole blog remains to be my genki sanctuary so if you are up to no good, slowly step away from that computer and consult a doctor immediately. For my good friends who would want to reach me, you know I'm just an email or tag away deshou?! DOZO ORAKU NI. DOMO ARIGATOU.




6 Comments:
guess what, april, my co-worker, just got back from the land of Tackey! :p
I got a big Snoopy purse as omiyagi from her. ;) When she discovered that there's a snoopy store in Tokyo, she knew exactly what to give me.
Ah, aren't you so envious of her? :)
hehe...
Breathing the same air as Takki ne.. ii naaa~~~ Speaking of which, Loracyn is also coming back from Japan today. For ONCE, she is there as a real tourist (and not fangirl)... LOL~
Gaah!! Hope CDJapan puts out all details soon and im going to preorder mine ASAP!!! Even without knowing what exactly IS on the single.. hahaha, but who cares... it's T&T!!!!!!!!!!! =3333
Magnifico Dithers!
May I applaud you for having a visually APPETIZING blog :) Yang 3D cube ni Tackey? GENIUS! Wish I can do graphic design na rin and ikarir ang mga kras ko.
As for your Indie DVDs care of Ateng--Dit, kailangan pa bang i-memorize yan?! GO! Masaya yun.
Si Tackey at Tsubasa kaya? Will they go that indie route, of having to do homo-erotic roles complete with Brokebackan?
On second thought, they're doing it already with their flamboyant costumes (pink feather boa, haller!) and AMAZING dance skillzz. Todo na siguro kung gumawa pa sila ng mala-Brokeback na movie no? Matatanggap mo kaya, Dithers? Isigaw na lang yan!
Pero kahit anong mangyari, suportahan taka :)
ISLAND GIRL, got your SMS about that mag paycheck... libre! libre! libre! (pag bumalik ka na ha hehehe) You ought to post that mag article pag lumabas na so I could read it. OMEDETOU!
At talagang inggitin ba ako sa SNOOPY mo from Tokyo??? TTT__TTT My time will come... samahan mo ko di ba? ^_~
SNUFFLES-chan, so she is. I read she just returned from Hokkaido. Hope she got relaxed with the fresh atmoshphere there. Btw, all of the HO! SUMMER versions were already posted at CDJapan since last night at 2pm (another Tackey friend of mine here seem to be so obsessed with the releases, she stayed up all night waiting for the posts). I will not ask anymore if you already preordered coz I just know the answer ^^ Looking forward for the PV!!!
MEL, dont applaud for me yet coz that 3D cube is just from picturetrail. Puwedeng puwede mong gawan si Kevin Zegers, Keanu Reeves and your EMO krases anytime :p As for the indie movies, sou ne, will be seeking Ateng out for those ^_~ baka kulang ang overnight hahaha
TxT indie films, hmmmm... ok lang sa akin kung brokeback-an. Open-minded naman ako at dahil diyan ay medyo magiging yaoi fan na ako HAHAHAHA but well, puwede din si Tackey as Tenoch hmmmm, magandang material yan ;)
Ayan ka na naman ha, tinitira mo na naman ang fink feather boa ni Tackey. Let it go MEL, patawarin mo na siya for that sa ngalan ng ating pagkakaibigan XD
Hey, Dithers!
Sure thing, pating! :p I'll treat you! How about a chicharon treat on January? Hehe...
It's rather frustrating though that I've written 3 articles for the magazine but they still haven't brought out a single issue. Well, it's a start up company but i was expecting that they'd do better than how they're going now with the way they build up the magazine to us contributing writers. But at least we get paid, right?? ;) We were told that there'd be a website were the articles would be posted so I'll send you the link to that once it's up and running. Given the worse scenario that they're not able to deliver, I'll just email you the stuff that I wrote for the sake of sharing them. :p
Anyway, I'm really bent on going to Japan next year. I'm talking to Tessa also cuz she has a sister who lives in Japan now and Tessa's also interested in going. But if you'll be 100% sure that you could come along, I won't stay in her sister's place so we can wander off together. :p Let me know. I plan to push thru in April.
Chicharon treat? As in CHICHARON party?! YEEEHEEEY!!! teka, di naman kaya ako atakihin sa puso sa bday ko?! hahaha. Hey, id probably be in HK in January. Tentative plans pa lang. Will let you know para siguradong aabutan ko yung treat mo ;)
What do you mean they havent brought out a single issue? Anong nangyayari sa mga articles na pinadala mo? Were they published at all? What kind of a magazine ba 'to? I really want to see your writings. Sige, email me those articles so I could read them... may article ka ba about a reluctant girlfriend??? XDDDD
About Japan trip, hopefully, Tackey would have something around April (his musical maybe?). Siyempre hitting 2 birds with one stone na di ba? Di naman kasi mura pumunta ng Japan eh. Where does her sister live? In Tokyo? Tara, crash na lang tayo sa place niya hahaha KAPAL! XD
Post a Comment
<< Home