V(^^)V ~ youkoso minnasan!

>>KIMOCHI v2 is a continuation of the previous KIMOCHI blogsite which contains my usual musings, rants and raves about this journey called life. Upped on March '06, this whole blog remains to be my genki sanctuary so if you are up to no good, slowly step away from that computer and consult a doctor immediately. For my good friends who would want to reach me, you know I'm just an email or tag away deshou?! DOZO ORAKU NI. DOMO ARIGATOU.

---

Monday, June 26, 2006

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nasa blog maikling kuwento, Dithers. Walang masyadong nangyari. Buti kung Cosmo bachelor party yun, KATAKAM-TAKAM :P

A-ha, si Memsh pala. OK lang, kung sino sa amin. Basta may isa akong anak, ayos na ako. Haha.

Damn, have you seen Transamerica? May cute guy dun. May scene dun na nagse-seduce sya with just briefs, ateh! I'll send you the pic. Reminds me of your papie turning into one hunka-burnin'-luv. Kevin Zegers ang ngalan pero sya rin yung child star sa Air Bud (oo yung may Golden Retriever!). React ka na lang sa pic privately, di pa kaya ng powers ko mag-post sa blog ng naka-half naked tulad mo, Idol :)

8:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

eh.. haha.. kailangan na rin ng vitamins? hah,,, kulang n kulang sa Vitamin "T"... "T" energy drink lng ok n ko.. hahah.. hay.. kelan ba kasi magpapkita yng si ero-taki.. hahahah... hehe.. nagpost ako blog ko last sunday.. hehe.. kunwari kausap ko si takki.. in Jap-eng.. haha..
kunwari marunong ako... hahah.. *day dreaming*

12:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

MEL, you sukebe momma! (yan assignment mo MEL, i wont tell you so you have to find out the meaning of the word basta you fall under that category hahahahaha) Talking about Kevin Zegers' undies in my blog tsk tsk tsk hahahaha at gusto niyo pa talagang may FOCUS group pa tyo parang gagawan natin sila ng masama--este---ng term paper hahahaha

Anyways, I haven't seen 'Transamerica' yet but I have SEEN Kevin Zegers XDDD He's...yumm, i mean ummm....he's....yours. Ayan ha, pinanlabanan ko na. Tinutuldukan ko na ang kung ano pang maaaring, bakasakali, balintataw o halaw na likha ng malilikot na pagiisip hahaha. Im loyal to my Tackey :) Nilagyan ko na ng label para ang kay Mel kay Mel at ang kay Dithers ay kay Dithers lamang XDDD Pero si Diego Luna at Keanu Reeves ay parehong kay Dithers at Mel XDDD I hope that's clear enough... and clear din ba copy mo ng 'TRANSAMERICA'? pahiram naman diyan ^____^ Will reply to your email soon and Id visit your blog rin. Sorry ha hanggang lurk lang muna...

TREY, were you able to do the cookies deactivation already? Sa Internet options ata yun. Under Privacy tab. Activate cookies or something. Anyways, yes, I would have to take my daily vitamin T of course kung hindi ako ay lupaypay hahaha.

Bikkuri shitta na, you wa nihonggo ga dekimashita ne~ Ah sugoi! Nihonggo o naraimashou ka? Ganbarimashou! Will go check on your blog one of these days yoshi? ^_~

7:49 PM  
Blogger snuffles said...

Aiyooooooooooo~~~ that sunburnt neck!!! I WANT TO SLATHER SLATHER MOISTURISER FOR HIM!!!! *conveniently PAWS all over*

I can't rem but can Takki really ride a bike? He seems kinda like a dare deveil... skydiving while in Hawaii and all. I wonder if he let his manager know in advance. I will FREAK OUT if i am his manager. Hahhaahha~~~

Hikaru and Michi ne... thinking abt this drama always tugs at my heartstrings... gaah~~

11:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

scary how you noticed na red yung neck nya!:O

11:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes MAU, lets lather him up with MOISTURIZER....lots and lots of moisturizer---or you want WHIPPED CREAM?! KYAAAAAAH UBER DELICIOSO XDDD You know, I was thinking the same thing too. I was thinking if Tackey can really ride it and then I remember Hikaru on the motorbike. There were lots of scenes of him on it but I am not sure coz it could also be his double. It would be nice though to see him cruisin on a Harley right? BIG BOY'S BIKE and the angry brows go perfect together *dokidoki* He is such a DAREDEVIL ^_^ Yeah the manager would probably be freaking out for insurance! hahaha

MA, are you new here or you're a friend of mine using another name for this comment??? O,o Well, I just happen to have a LARGER SCAN of that picture and the red neck is very much noticeable with that sando black top. Although, I have to admit, there is truth to your statement. I CAN BE A PRETTY SCARY, KEEN, OBSERVANT person XDDD If you are who I think you are (that is somebody who is inluv with a particular doctor), you know what I mean ^__^

3:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home