>>KIMOCHI v2 is a continuation of the previous KIMOCHI blogsite which contains my usual musings, rants and raves about this journey called life. Upped on March '06, this whole blog remains to be my genki sanctuary so if you are up to no good, slowly step away from that computer and consult a doctor immediately. For my good friends who would want to reach me, you know I'm just an email or tag away deshou?! DOZO ORAKU NI. DOMO ARIGATOU.




5 Comments:
Dithers, call me Whackey in honor of Tackey :)
haha.. eh dithers,,, can i ask a favor,,,, please,,,,mmm.. punta ka ulit sa blog kong bago... ako kasi hindi ko mapuntahan... may Cpanel na lumalabas... me problema ata....
*lol* WHACKEY, just let me know if you needed another WHACK session alrightie?! ;)
TREY, hope your problem with bloggerteam gets sorted out soon. Email mo admin para mabilis.
Oh, wow! You're talking about Bobi's friend, right? Congratulations to Abi! :D
Yes, its her. Ang galing nga eh. I was, I think, if not the last, one of the last who came to know of it. Siyempre im quite shocked coz our other assoc managing ed just filed her resignation din. Napag-iisip tuloy ako pero as I was telling my other ofcmate before, ganun talaga pag may umaalis, parang napag-iisip ka rin. Well, it hasnt gone to a pt that I would want to leave yet so ok pa rin naman. Nakakainggit nga lang coz she is UK-bound. I heard her asking if ZARA's got a winter sale around this time (o di ba kahit walang winter dito may winter sale hahaha) coz she's gonna scout for winter clothes for her to use there. Im really happy for her. Hopefully, she'd enjoy her stay there. Pagbalik baka may brit accent na siya hehehe
Post a Comment
<< Home