>>KIMOCHI v2 is a continuation of the previous KIMOCHI blogsite which contains my usual musings, rants and raves about this journey called life. Upped on March '06, this whole blog remains to be my genki sanctuary so if you are up to no good, slowly step away from that computer and consult a doctor immediately. For my good friends who would want to reach me, you know I'm just an email or tag away deshou?! DOZO ORAKU NI. DOMO ARIGATOU.




16 Comments:
*GASP*
\(^o^)/ OMEDETOU to ur ANEKI!!<33333
*elbows* whos the *lucky* guy? somewhat close to Takki? v___v LUCKY~~ woman i cant even get/have a bf right now HAHHAHA
tis ok. we ALL need a break sometimes deshou! ill continuously email u the news/goods. so u MUST check ur email!!! <3333 LOVE U DITHERS!!!!
Magnifico!
Please post a pic of you in that pink-green dress ha. Girlie pics are so far and in between that it's such a treat to see your friends in them :)
Oh, even if I wasnt my aneki, I know she'd be happy to accept your OMEDETOU BON-chan. Thank you. The lucky guy is (gonna be)our (official XD) opthalmologist hahaha. NO BF? NO WORRIES, we got Tackey already. PSEUDO BF Takizawa XD XD XD
MEL, id post a pic if the photographer is really good and if the mananahi is good too (haha, my conditiones pa di ba?). I just got measured at talagang nagdala ako ng sarili kong sketch. I have Claudine B's gown sa famas ba yon or sa kung anong award-winning body na inattend-an niya in mind when I came up with the design. Basta nanalo pa nga siya nun tapos yung damit niya parang autumn colors. Sana nga masunod ni Ms. Didi (di kapatid ni Dexter XD corny!)
If I dont post any, either di nasunod yun gusto ko sa gown or wala akong matinong picture or wala lang talaga akong plan ilantad ang aking pagmumukha sa madla hahaha
I think Film Academy of the Philippines yun. Saw that pic on a mag. Maganda yun ah! :)
Ung style lang naman MEL, di ko lang sure if magaya kahit papaano. Sana magawa....
Heya!
Gael Garcia Bernal has gone mainstream Hollywood na talaga, and I know you and I hold a torch for Diego Luna. Here's what he looks like. Na-discover ko lang 'to: http://community.livejournal.com/ohnotheydidnt/7133531.html#cutid1
He does look young whatever pa-macho, bigotilyo thing he does :)
wahhh... hi dithers... pink and green? mmm... maganda nga... cguro mganda kung pink and purple or pink and light blue... haha lalang suggets ko lng... bkit hindi kaya kimono inspired yung dress mo.. hahah.. nga pala kasal b yung pupuntahan niyo?
hihih,, kasal mo...
*lol* TREY, thanks for the suggestions. I would have suggested cyan blue and pink for TxT colors but my sis wouldn't have agreed to it hahaha. As for the cut of my gown, I already have that kimono-inspired thing for my other sis' debut kaya for this kahit na medyo may overlapping, double-breasted top ko (which is somehow similar to a kimono), I try to follow the style for the entourage gowns. Yung kasal ko, matagal pa...at hindi dito.... sa Japan! hahahahahaha
MEL, has GAEL gone mainstream hollywood already? what project is he working on? Sorry, im too lazy right now to surf for it but I hope he doesnt end up like the other Indie turned Hollywood actors. Im lookin at Diego Luna, he's sort of look EMO for me (NAKS! nagamit ko ba ng tama sensei? XD). I want him to grow his hair longer not like this. He looks sick on these pictures. I want the Tenoch on "Y tu MAMA tambien"!!!
Oie, you know that Diego Luna wasnt the first choice for Tenoch? I just found out now that it was this (then) 16 yr old Isaac Sanchez who was suppose to play the role but due to the pasaway scenes, they opted for somebody older. I read it at http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0245574/trivia... may isa dun hindi ko kinaya. 2nd to the last sa listahan... NALOKA AKO!!! hahahahhaha GANUN?! Sou desu ne~ hahahahaha
Btw, I watched the premiere of "The LAKEHOUSE" with Armi the other night. She SMS-ed you but you werent replying daw so she took me with her instead... talking about second choices hmp! (hahaha biro lang, sabay2 niya tayo tinext, ako lang kumagat!)It was at G4 and first time ko makakita na dineliver yung TATERS burger ko sa loob ng sinehan o di ba?! seniorita Dithers hahaahahaha Sorry, FREAK GENE is in control again but not for long....
Well, Gael is more visible these days. Mas type sya ng Hollywood. He's doing edgy, indie films pa rin pero backed by major productions na. He'll be with Brad Pitt and Cate Blanchett in "Babel" na dinala nila sa Cannes (directed by Amores Perros director Innaritu), with William Hurt in "The King" (kasi Elvis ang ngalan nya dun at again, maraming steamy scenes based sa trailer but syet! it's about Christianity at incest! apple.com/trailers has it) and "The Science of Sleep" directed by Michel Gondry (same director of Eternal Sunrise On a Spotless Mind). All to show this year. Eh si Diego?! Nasan na si Tenoch? Bakit panay na lang Julio?!
Sunshine pala, not Sunrise! antok pa ako :) And ok lang yun. I think Armi kasi IM-d me sa YM at 6:15 eh lumarga na ako pauwi before nun. Maaga ako umuwi, eh. Maganda ba ang The Lake House, senorita Dithers?
Supot sya!Wah!hahahaha
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA, kala ko di mo binasa eh! tsk tsk tsk :p
Thanks for all the GAEL movies. I see you are updated with GAEL. I thought you are with me on Diego? :p :p :p I think Gael's trademark is his pasaway scenes. There is no GAEL movie without it, I SWEAR!!! I WANT TENOCH with pasaway scenes!!!! kahit, ano, ummm.. alam mo na... hahahaha
The Lakehouse is ok. Il Mare nga though they tweaked some parts of it like the bf breaking up with her (IL MARE) among others. Pero MEL, for the love of Keannu Reeves, watch it! watch it! Guapo niya dun. Yung magkikiss nga sila ni Sandra, napapacringe ako... NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! hehe
Keanu! Sana di ka tulad ni Tenoch! Haha. Komedi. Pano naman, when I see Gael, nare-remind ako kay
Si Mel 'to!
Diego. E walang trabaho si Diego sa Hollywood! Si Gael na ang peborit nila! NoooOOOooo! Sayang nga. Di bale, will watch it sa weekend siguro.
Diego Luna pa rin ako! Ibibili ko pa sya ng Thundercat action figure (haha, nerd sa Y Tu Mama!) Go PASAWAY! syet. iba ang visuals pag sinasabi mo/ko talaga, Dithers!
Anou MEL, ARE YOU DRUGS? hahahaha parang nahilo ako sa comment mong yan ha hahahaha When you see Gael, you are reminded of??? Let me guess, si blue-eyed blondie? and what will you watch? The Lakehouse dahil wala namang movie si Gael at Diego ngayon dito unless manghihiram ka ng video ng Dirty Dancing 2 acheche!
Eh ano nmang visuals in mind mo when i say GAEL, DIEGO ha? Ano? hehehehe
WAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!! I want to update already kaso dami ko pang dropouts!!!!
I am drugs :) nagloloko yata ang blogger comment feature mo, ateh. di ko sinasadya. but the visuals, punyets, i mean, gael reminds of diego. so dahil wala si diego, feeling close pa rin thru gael. at di bale, matatapos mo rin ang dropouts. i can imagine how tough that is :)
Post a Comment
<< Home