>>KIMOCHI v2 is a continuation of the previous KIMOCHI blogsite which contains my usual musings, rants and raves about this journey called life. Upped on March '06, this whole blog remains to be my genki sanctuary so if you are up to no good, slowly step away from that computer and consult a doctor immediately. For my good friends who would want to reach me, you know I'm just an email or tag away deshou?! DOZO ORAKU NI. DOMO ARIGATOU.




6 Comments:
http://img45.imageshack.us/my.php?image=linkdollphp5am.gi
ahem~~ im kind. lol
oops please add an f to the .gi ne
aki
Now, now AKI-chan, you are makin me feel very guilty :p You even gave me a lil buta with the jumping rope for a petto. Ok, I will make you a good one later. You sure you don't like the electrocuted look? Its kinda cute... v(^_^)v
Thank you. Wished I look like that for real hahaha
Here's a doll that somewhat looks a wee bit like me. Of course, I placed in actual pets haha we have 3 dogs ^^
http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/4599/moi0eu.jpg
Cute isnt it? In reality, im not really cute.... NOPE, NOT REALLY............. coz im pretty hahahahahahhaha (hope nobody opens to check this comments box else Id be stoned to death for saying the truth BUHAAHAAHAAAAAAA!!!! :p)
lol Dithers are you related to faust or dorian gray by any chance LOL
aki
Funny that you have to say that coz I have no idea if we are. My parents never told me we have close relatives in Europe. One who just made a pact with a devil. Maybe that explains my devilish streaks sometimes hahaha :p :p :p
Post a Comment
<< Home