>>KIMOCHI v2 is a continuation of the previous KIMOCHI blogsite which contains my usual musings, rants and raves about this journey called life. Upped on March '06, this whole blog remains to be my genki sanctuary so if you are up to no good, slowly step away from that computer and consult a doctor immediately. For my good friends who would want to reach me, you know I'm just an email or tag away deshou?! DOZO ORAKU NI. DOMO ARIGATOU.




6 Comments:
Magnifico Cindy!
Hay naku, Catholics are so melodramatic. I agree, there's no reason to worry. I mean, even without fiction, people already question their faith. I did, even before I got to read the novel. And I'm not even THAT Catholic anymore. But again, old habits die hard. Ganun yata talaga if you're evolving. Sana I come back, 'cause one of the best things Catholicism ever did for us is Christmas!
Hey, our entire office will watch the movie on Friday sa Rockwell. May tie-up yata kami with the distributor or telecom, so freebie! Weeee!
Other Catholic-challenging film: Martin Scorsese's "The Last Temptation of Christ," starring Willem Defoe as Jesus Christ.
hay naku, over acting talaga yang i ban ang DA VINCI CODE, kasi naman i stil find the book conservative in terms na parang takot pa ngang magsiwalat ng against sa faith ng mga catholics...e ako isang heretic who adored heresy at controversies in catholic faith, hay no one will stop me to watch the movie hahaah, besides i do agree with some of the facts written on the book, like Jesus is not a divine person but merely human...ngek ngek sowee po mama at papa pero i was convince by my humanity teacher that Jesus is a mere human, kaya i don't really belong in catholic religion anymore pero what can i do, it feels more comfortable to be part of that religion tsaka i love christmas heheheh, still want to watch da vinci code coz it's tom hanks, i just love tom hanks, add mo pa si audrey tattue(tama ba spelling), and directed by ron howard.
Not a fan of Tom Hanks' choice, even if I know he's great in what he does, but as Robert Langdon not sold on that one. Pero we'll see.
Audrey Tautou. Hehe. I'm an Amelie freak, ilang beses ko ng napanood yun so I'm sure of the spelling & I LURRRVVVEE that film (hehe closet romantic).
Humanities teacher mo pala ang nagmulat sayong mata. Ako, I think it was just me hehe. I believe that JC being human and not a total divine entity makes him more approachable, in terms of wanting to get into faith.
Wag tayong mag-put on a pedestal ng mga tao... except maybe your Tackey and my (syet! wala akong ultimate kras! need to find one)
Uy, my office just put up the poster for Sandra Bullock and Keanu Reeves' "The Lake House" (remake nung Korean na "Il Mare"). The tagline is: "How do you hold on to someone you've never met?"
Wah. Bakit ako relate?! Ikaw din? hehe
Kaya pala naloloka simbahan. Dahil pla sa inyong dalawa MEL, CINDY *lol* v(^_^)V Pero I was able to watch the movie last night with matching away pa kami ni bestfriend Jen dahil napa-OT ako ng di oras doing someone else's project at di kami nakapanood kaagad. Anyways, the movie was ok. I really cant say it is disappointing but well, ok, marami lang talaga akong reklamo. Mareklamo kasi ako eh *slaps self* bakit ba ako mareklamo? *slaps self again* (doesnt that remind you of FITA commercial? hahaha) Well, I dont know if you guys watched it already. MEL, I know you are tonight so let me just say that ang major issue ko lang is I EXPECTED SOPHIE NEVEU TO BE FEISTIER. You know Im a big AMELIE fan so im really rooting for Audrey Tautou pero tingin ko lang, SOPHIE NEVEU wasnt succesfully delivered. I dont know. Sabi ko nga mareklamo ako. Without giving away too much thoughts on this at baka mapre-empt ko pa kayo (kunyari di kayo nagbasa ng book ni Dan Brown XD), I will just say it was an OK movie for a rating. Ok? haha
CINDY, so you love TOM HANKS. Parang iniisip ko pa rin bagay kay HARRISON FORD yung Robert Langdon role pero Tom Hanks did fine naman. Im curious if theyd do a movie for 'ANGELS and DEMONS' kasi mas gusto ko yun than 'DA VINCI'.
MEL, true, people have been questioning their faith rin even before this movie was even produced. You know what? Me and the daddy yo were having dinner last night at tinanong niya ako kung nanood daw ba ako ng DA VINCI coz it was on 'DEBATE' last night. I just said I did and I dont see anything wrong with it coz I have faith that people will not be swayed by what this movie would show. My dad, the Couples for Christ that he is, said that it is wrong to create an impression on peoples' minds and tarnish a biblical image moreso that its JC even if it is indirectly done. I respect that naman pero sabi ko lang, wala naman nagbago sa akin. Pasaway pa rin ako *KULOG!* *KIDLAT!* *DELUBYO!* hahahaha
btw MEL, the CINDY here isnt me coz I use DITHERS di ba? CINDY is another person though we have another thing in common ---> TACKEY ^^.
THE LAKEHOUSE. Im also waiting for that. Si Cindy din hehehe. Siyempre KEANNU *lol* I'll lend you 'IL MARE', if you want Id burn you a copy na and give it to you next week?! SMS na lang.
How do you hold on to someone you've never met?
Just hold on and dont ever let go....
AWWWWWWWWWWWWW :p
Dan Brown really embarassed himself with his statement that the secret societies he mentions were all real. The people behind the Priory of Sion even admitted themselves that it's a hoax. His books are badly researched in general, with too many mistakes. As crime mysteries, they are OK but far from great. I don't get why people get so worked up about it, like you said it's just fiction! BTW I like Audrey Tautou but she's miscast as Sophie Neveu, both in her looks and her personality IMO.
Yeah IZA, pure fiction. If Dan Brown did a thorough research though, can you imagine what its gonna bring further to the restless people of the Church?! It's not gonna make them sleep at all *lol* and there'll be more debates about it for sure. So, I think that people should know that it is a HOAX. Just fiction. Just works of a mind of a ultra-geekoid like Dan Brown hahaha Now Audrey Tautou... she does looked lost in the movie *lol*
Post a Comment
<< Home