V(^^)V ~ youkoso minnasan!

>>KIMOCHI v2 is a continuation of the previous KIMOCHI blogsite which contains my usual musings, rants and raves about this journey called life. Upped on March '06, this whole blog remains to be my genki sanctuary so if you are up to no good, slowly step away from that computer and consult a doctor immediately. For my good friends who would want to reach me, you know I'm just an email or tag away deshou?! DOZO ORAKU NI. DOMO ARIGATOU.

---

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Magnifico!

By the time you read this, I hope you're already re-charged from a full 8-10 hours of sleep. Grabe ang Gene Freak mo, maid of honor (sorry Cindz, only was a bridesmaid twice so no maid of honor responsibilities to entail; pero walang bachelorette party with greasy, G-string guy?! Di makatarungan yan haha).

Comments lang sa list mo:

1. Bakit "S"? What do you have against other letters? Hehe.

2. Suntory is a brand of liquor that Bill Murray in "Lost In Translation" was endorsing, right? Sabi nya, "For a good time, it's a Suntory time." So yeah, they're BIG in Japan, malamang.

3. Italy, eh? Plan ko rin magbackpack dun! Sana if you fangals and I have the zillions, we can just get up and leave. Pero sempre, baka bagsak natin, climb every mountain, ford every stream ang dating natin from Switzerland to Italy! Haha, very "Milan."

OK, yun lang. Sleep, sleep, sleep. And eat dinner. Guilty din ako for not eating dinner at times. Last week, panay crackers lang ang nakain ko. Bad girls! O sya, see ya!

9:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I filled in a form the other day and they had 'Sheik' as one of the choices next to Miss/Ms/Mrs/Mr. That really cracked me up - how many people in the UK have 'Sheik' for title LOL!
I remember Okada's Suntory whisky CM, he looked so HOT in it.
mmm Jalapenos - you made me hungry!!

Good luck with being Maid of Honour, sounds like there will be hard work in store for you. On the plus side, it means you're the boss and you can order the bridesmaids around XD

4:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, Dit! Yep, I'm the PEANUTS girl! ;) I'm also amused at how Schroeder has the power to transform Lucy into a 'lovesick' puppy from being Ms. Crabby. :p

Oh, hey! Can you send me a link to that Cheshire cat gif too? Hehe...

Thanks much for the gift again. I'll see you soon! Kinukumusta ka nga pala ni Anj. We get to chat every once in awhile. :)

3:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

MEL, I did have a good sleep. Im actually making it a point to have a good sleep these days although the other day ay nagdorama na naman ako hehehe. About the G-string guy, mukhang malabo kasi ate ko yun at marahil kasama nanay ko. That is kung matuloy kasi sobrang lapit na talaga nung wedding date.

About your questions:

1. "S" because in this meme which I got from IZA, she gave me an "S" so I have to come up with 10 words na nagsisimula sa "S" and explain why I listed them. You wanna play? Id give you "X" hahahaha :p

2. Im sure Suntory is big. Walang jdorama na hindi sponsored ng SUNTORY. If you watch, you bet they got SUNTORY there.

3. Milan meaning illegal cross the border ito hahahaha

Yes, you should eat dinner. Kaya ga-construction worker ang appetite ko eh kasi hindi naman ako ganun kadalas kumain hahaha See you later! ^^

IZA, I hope there wouldnt be much work for me as Maid of Honor although I am gauging there would *gulp* About being boss, I can do that without being the Maid of Honor coz the bridesmaids are my sisters. I do that to them all the time hahahaha

ISLAND GIRL, glad you liked my gift. I sent you the other gif (the cheshire cat one) hehehe. Say Hi to ANJA for me. Now, im feeling guilty :(

5:50 PM  
Blogger snuffles said...

So Dithers-chan, the Satoken DVD comes with random keitai strap right? So pple could get any one of the 8 you mean?? (opps.. eight desho?? memory fading fast!) AND YOU ACTUALLY GOT SHINO'S???!??!?!? TOTTEMO LUCKY JYAN??!?!???? *squishessssss* You must be VERY BLESSED by Takki's love. Hahahhahha~~~~ If i *EVER* snap and buy it, i dun tink i will ever get it. I am NEVER lucky with such stuff dakara ne.... =_=

LUCKY YOU!!!

3:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAAAIIIII SNUFFLES-chan, I did get SHINO's (check out MAY 20 entry). First I thought his charac was Dosetsu's and got a lil disappointed but when I checked out the pamphlet some more which has big characs for each of the 8-dog samurais, yup, it was SHINO's alright. I guess im just lucky coz it's hard to check which keitai strap you're getting from the DVD box itself. They had this blue paper rolled around it and placed inside the DVD box! Probably, the lady of luck smiled at me that one time and said to herself, "aaaah poor fangirl, look at her getting soooo desperate. So close to getting straight-jacket-ed. Ok, ill give it to her since she looked so crazed as a madwoman." XD

You know, seriously, between my luck and your luck, id take yours anytime ^_^ You got to shake Tackey's hands, had seen him on several cons, went to his Enbujo, got HIDEZO, was rained-on with Hidejuice. I'd give up my luck for all that but better that Id be content and thankful with the lil luck that goes my way from time to time else the lady of luck will get mad and call me an ingrate XDDDD

8:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home