V(^^)V ~ youkoso minnasan!

>>KIMOCHI v2 is a continuation of the previous KIMOCHI blogsite which contains my usual musings, rants and raves about this journey called life. Upped on March '06, this whole blog remains to be my genki sanctuary so if you are up to no good, slowly step away from that computer and consult a doctor immediately. For my good friends who would want to reach me, you know I'm just an email or tag away deshou?! DOZO ORAKU NI. DOMO ARIGATOU.

---

Friday, June 02, 2006

6 Comments:

Blogger snuffles said...

UWAAHHHH!!!!!!!!! NANI SORE?!?!?!?!????? WHEN IS THIS???!?!?!? ITSU ITSU ITSU?!??!?!? *BLOOD SPEWING OUT FROM NOSTRILS IN ALL DIRECTIONS*

O_O!!!!!!!!!!

*droolssssss*

*pounds on chest*

*inhale deeply*

Haaa.. yes, i am still alive. Hahahahah~~~~ And yea, it is very quiet these few days but I'M NOT RUSHING!!! But its like the peace before the storm.. i bet its a big storm. i think they must be preparing for the Asian tour that they promised... oh dear... Girls, PLS CONTINUE TO SAVE!!! (i tink we never did stop saving... LOL)

3:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

BUAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA careful not to spew blood on the furnitures SNUFFY~ *rofl* and stop pounding your chest, you're already leaving a dent XDDDD

I am not sure but this look is his HATACHI days look deshou? I remember that jeans and red belt distinctly so this one's probably taken from his HATACHI con. IF that necklace is the chain one, yup, HATACHI con it is XDDD But look at that pose, I mean, just look at it---- O..O ---- swagger ---- O..O ---- KYAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH SHEEEEXY!!!! I know some of my friends would probably say, "SO THIN!" but I like my men slim and lean ^_~

Yes, i think we never stopped saving coz we'll never know when the 'big storm' will come eh?! *gulps*

8:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Magnific-OH ito!

Haha! Yep, early bird got the early worm--este--eye-popper--este--ewan, alam mo na yun!

Wow. I admire a washboard ab man. Plus, he doesn't have an outie (as in yung mga labas ang pusod/umbilical cord type--wait, outie ka ba o innie?! too personal, move on hehe). May karapatan naman ang boylet mo. I love it... but I don't have the guts to post pics of my kras na nakaganyan. 'Cause my kras and non-kras rarely come out na ganyan! Hehe.

Contain yourself. Ayokong mapano ka't ma-ER. He should make you feel alive, not just drop dead. He is drop dead gorgeous. Hurrah!

Ang ganang akin, para kang yung mga babaeng uma-attend ng mga Cosmo bachelor bash (remember yung time natin with Ralphie?) Ikaw yung nasa harapan kong babae na habang rumarampa ang mga mowdel ay kumakain ng Skyflakes--kasi nga, tingnan pa lang si Tackey ay ULAM na! Wah!

Keep it up my friend! :)

8:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, you're so early, im still at home *lol* Nagbrebreakfast..... with skyflakes AND....!!!....hahahahaha. Actually, im about to leave so dont worry, di ako malalate ^^ And who says you're getting a WORM?! MEL, ANACONDA ang inabot mo! HAHAHAHAHA ano ba't monday morning, dapat anti-social at sober ako nito XDDDD

Anyways, yes he is an innie ;) Yung akin pakita ko na lang sa yo para mas personal tutal personalan na lang rin naman tayo dito *lol* kiddin'! moving on, I cant help but post this pic coz I did say I was looking for a JOLT di ba? Na-jolt nga ako eh. Muntik na akong mahulog sa pagkakaupo hehehe Napapangiti tuloy ako ng walang dahilan dala ng guniguning dulot ni Tackey hahaha. Besides MEL, tignan mo nga naman suwerte di ba, ang aking kras nahihilig magpalamig (magpainit haha) taking his shirt off so often. MILD pa yan, believe me ;) So you call me gutsy now? *lol* Dont worry, kaya ko pa to. Yang mga ultimate kras na ganyan nga nagbibigay sa akin ng ibayong lakas. Di ko na kailangan ng Lipovitan Ira or Red Bull hahahaha.

*MUNCH* *MUNCH* *MUNCH* *MUNCH skyflakes crackers* XDDDDD

9:03 AM  
Blogger Alexiel said...

waaaaaaaaah :~~~~~~~~~~~~~ do you want to kill me, already in the morning? lol That's bad (no, that's VERY good, lol).

Hello my friend, I haven't written in your blog for a long time, I'm such a bad sister (although I read it often :*).

Hope your doing well there ne <3 chu!

3:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ei AMIGA, te gusta? te encanta? *rofl* No, i have no intentions of murdering friends just so you know, I am just as KILLED as you already hahaha.

Its alright, you dont have to comment post if you dont feel like it. I do not obligate people to do so dakara no worries ;) Gracias for checking on me, I am doing well in spite of and despite of ;) Y tu?

8:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home