>>KIMOCHI v2 is a continuation of the previous KIMOCHI blogsite which contains my usual musings, rants and raves about this journey called life. Upped on March '06, this whole blog remains to be my genki sanctuary so if you are up to no good, slowly step away from that computer and consult a doctor immediately. For my good friends who would want to reach me, you know I'm just an email or tag away deshou?! DOZO ORAKU NI. DOMO ARIGATOU.




13 Comments:
Waahh!! Luuurrrvve it!
Super-kawaii! Hey, you're preaching to the choir. I'm fond of guys in eyeliner remember (hangganan ko na ang eyeliner, pag nag-piled on fake eyelashes na, pucha, no way!!)?
Damn GIFs! Ang kawaii! I especially like the one with the mike a la karaoke kasi that's me singing "Skyline Pigeon" (haha) and the mala-Zorro samurai sword girlette (o boy ba yan?)
And yep, nice yung drummer boy GIF. Yung pink feather boa, yes, Dit--THAT'S CALLED LOVE! Tunay na pag-ibig na 'to!
hey, dithers! I posted the second image (girl singing) on my LJ... just because I think It's cute. ;) Thanks!
MEL, ISLAND GIRL, it seems you two have been misled by one particular gif. All the gifs I posted were of Tackey namely (L-R, top to bottom XD):
1. Tackey doing Venus
2. Tackey winking on the mic (MEL, pwede din ikaw kung magpapa-blonde ka...pero may kilala akong 'blonde' na associated sa iyo. Pwede rin siya 'to kasi nasa band siya hehehe)
3. Tackey doing 1Day1Dream
4. Tackey as SHINO-sama
5. Tackey doing Serenade
6. Really, really hungry (to the bone haha) Tackey
7. Drummerboy Tackey on Enbujo musical very recently
8. Ero-dancing Tackey w/ the hotpink feather boa---SUKIIIII!!! ^^
There, I know wala naman kayo alam about it but well, para lang sa inyong enlightenment hehehe Sobrang cute no??? Grabe, parang sarap kagatin. Galing ng gumawa nito.
MEL, now you know lakas-tama na ako kasi wala na akong nakikitang mali sa picture. TRUE LOVE, nabulag sa feather boa hahaha
ISLAND GIRL, yes I saw it. How come its not moving?
KAWAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII~~~~~~~~~ Ive seen more!!! i think they were originally made by a taiwanese fan... not sure thou. BUT WOAH, SHE SURE IS CREATIVE!!!! *bows* KUDOS!!!!
Check ur email!! Hiak hiak...
YES, That Taiwanese fan is really creative and very observant too coz she got the Tackey moves so well. Even for a gif! When you look at em, they are simple drawings but really, really kawaiiiiii! ^___^
Thanks very much for the email *winks* I know what you mean but these are too cute. Even non-Tackey fans would love them! Only they'd think it is a girl like my friends up there ^ just did *lol*
Magnifico!
Wa-ha! Sabi ko na e, nalinlang ako sa ka-cute-an. Androgyny all around :) Haha, blondie! Haayyy. Thanks for the enlightenment about the Ultimate Kras thingie. Di lang ako sanay sa sarili kong sa reality-based males ako nagkaka-kras. Parang may kulang. Tinimbang ngunit kulang. Agreed on the dildil ng asin part. Kuripot pa naman ako ngayon. I don't think I can finance my Ultimate Kras paraphernalia kung meron nga naman.
As for Saunierre, wa-ha! Galing talaga ng tadhana, dun kami ng mga co-workers ko swak na pumasok. Wag mo akong tuksuhin kay lolo, nagba-blush na ko (yuckers!). Uy, saw that movie by Audrey Tautou, yung "A Very Long Engagement." Nakakaiyak pero Amelie-funny pa rin kasi same director and alipores ang mga cast. Ganda nun, sepia kung sepia ang cinematography. And makaka-relate pa rin tayo, kasi parang long-distance thing and it unleashes your inner romantic. Peste! Kelangan ko naman ngayon ng Tunay Na Pag-ibig!
Hirap talaga ng di kuntento sa kung anong meron ka.
Haha! I should have thought of that! Mej girly kasi ang dating ni tackey sa gif image eh. But hey, it's still cute (though i'm not a big fan of your ulitmate ideal guy... haha), i think the image is rather... pinchable... hehe...
ey, i did you get my sms? we'll be staying overnight in edsa shangri-la on saturday to sunday morning. then, we'll be straight to enchanted on sunday. will probably visit my lola on monday.
anyway, i don't have a simcard yet. my sister told me that they'll be getting me one but since they haven't yet, she said it's okay to give her number to some of my friends. i'll sms it to you in a bit. :)
ISLAND GIRL, that's great. I'll be in EDSA Shangrila by Sat. I have to meet up with some people. We could have dinner or something afterwards. Im gonna pass up on the Enchanted thing kasi kakapunta ko lang dun at medyo lapyos pa balat ko sa init hehehe (im kiddin'!). Besides, as I told you, shy ako eh *lol*
I think I got your messages but Im just not reading them yet. I heard my fone beeped twice so sa 'yo siguro yun ^_^
Oo nga ang sarap kurutin nung gifs. Ang galing talaga kung sino man siya. Kuhang-kuha niya essence ni Tackey--- UBER CUTENESS! hahaha
MEL, mahirap makuntento sa kung anong meron ka kasi wala ka nang goals in life pag nagkataon ^_~ kaya ok lang yan, atleast, may mga pinapangarap ka pang makamtan hehehe UUUUUYYYYY SAUNIERE :p
btw, yeah... I'm fudgee_bear. yung ibang pictures, naka 'private' setting. :p i'll share with you the password next time. ;)
ang cute dithers.. hohoho... san mo ba pinagkukuha... heheh..hahh,, haha,, gusto ko sana yung totoong taki na... at yung nauuwi para ala ng blikan.. hahah.. akin na lang si taki... hihih..
TREY, got these from jdorama.com which was posted by KELLY99. Wish ko rin yung totoo na. Dapat yung portable na Tackey para kahit saan mo dalhin ok di ba? I remember telling the tsinoy girls that I want a POLLY POCKET TACKEY which goes back to original size in a push of a button hahahahahaha
dithers~ these icons r so cuteeeeeeeeee
& the kiseki song is nice this way ne ^O^ can u send me??
bytheway these i con r so funny,too
look at their face kawaiiiiiii
i like takki venus^^most
Post a Comment
<< Home