>>KIMOCHI v2 is a continuation of the previous KIMOCHI blogsite which contains my usual musings, rants and raves about this journey called life. Upped on March '06, this whole blog remains to be my genki sanctuary so if you are up to no good, slowly step away from that computer and consult a doctor immediately. For my good friends who would want to reach me, you know I'm just an email or tag away deshou?! DOZO ORAKU NI. DOMO ARIGATOU.




7 Comments:
Rading this entry is sorta like me as Marlin in "Finding Nemo," getting directions from Squirt the turtle on the way to the EAC!
Marlin says to the turtle: "You're CUTE and all but I can't understand a word you're saying!"
Haha. But nagba-vibrate ang sensations mo rito sa monitor. Astig. I can feel the excitement.
And nice of you to do the invites. Sana may kapatid na rin akong artist, just in case :)
I know what you mean. Sensya na ha MEL. Alam mo naman na nadadala ako sa mga ka-Tackey-han. Dami na kasing news puro biglaan kaya heto puro ka-Tackey-han ang bukambibig ko. Di bale, kilig is universal naman so you are feeling it too. Will def show you that PV when its released and if you want, I can show you more~~~ hahaha (alam mong sobrang dali kong kausap pag dating sa ganyan basta kayo nina Armi hehehe) Teka, Armi texted me about yung overnight niyo tonight. Di ako makakasama. I dont know what's happening at KLite eh atsaka kailangan maaga ako tomorrow. 2nd fitting namin. Lapit na. Wag lang nila ako pag-speech-in sa wedding ok na ako.
Nakow makaka-miss na naman ako ng isang 'transamerica' nito. Ok lang kaya ko kayong habulin. Ika nga ni Kuya Germs: WA-LAAAAANG TULUGAN ZZZzzzz hahahaha
If Im free on your wedding preparation dates, I might just design your invite MEL ^_~
Yahhh..
So tempting!! 2 musical in 1 year!!
Sugoii!! ^___^
What's about this story?
Takki history?? ^v^
Ganbatte ne Takki (^^)v
ei xilin magkano ba yang sayonanara dvd in peso,tempting kasi e, tingnan natin kong mapasok ko sa budget, at problema ko din ala akong credit card, monitored din pera ko sa bangko hahahhha, papa ko kasi palaging sinasabi: INVEST INVEST INVEST!, good investment ba yan? hahahahahha, bumili nga lang ako ng mp3 player, napagsabihan na ako hahahhaha
ANONYMOUS/SNUFFLES-chan(?)/BON-chan(?)/LORACYN-chan(?)/ALEXIEL-chan(?)/YVIE-chan(?)/ISLANDGIRL(?)/MEL(?)/ANONYMOUS(???) haha, yeah 2 musicals in a year! Very tempting since its gonna be Tackey's life story, his hardships and success in the business I guess. But its so sudden T_T Sometimes I think, should we be surprise at the surprises they throw at us considering we always get surprised? (@_@)?
CINDY, the Tackey solocon DVD is around P2000 (P2200?) + shipping so medyo aabot ng mga P2500 more or less. Sige na bili ka na kahit alam ko na di siya mura. It is his 1st solocon so magandang investment yan definitely ^_~ you can borrow your dad's CC?
NO, Anonymous is not Snuffles-chan. LOL~ Obviously that person is too excited and forgot to leave his/her name!
Anyway, for Takki's solocon, mebe my memory fails me, but i dun rem that he was singing Negai while doing the ero-ero segment. Impossible desho?? Donning the HT costume while singing such a sentimental song??? HAHAHHA~~~ I don't rem what song he was singing when he came out in that crazy suit with pink boas and started flinging out frisbees, but i definitely rem that for Negai, he was up there on that swing in his loooooong silver princely coat.
So there, is the ero-ero segment in or out?? I kinda rem that he wasnt really singing during this part. they were jus playing some ero music?? and then he probably changed into another costume on stage before starting on another number, WHICH i cannot rem what. But he was definitely not singing Negai when doing that shameless HT act. LOL~ (ok, im repeating myself.)
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, GOSH SNUFFLES-chan, it just hit me now and thank you for correcting me but the mental picture of TACKEY dancing ERO ERO on NEGAI is soooooo funny *wipes tears* I was just too excited (as anonymous here I guess) that it skipped me how slow and emo (japanese version) the song goes and for TACKEY to sing that while he is dancing in his HADDO TACKEY outfit of black lace and fink feather boa----just soooo wrong! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Im sorry, I let my excitement get ahead of me again *lol* Let me correct this entry now...hahahahaha HADDO TACKEY, NEGAI *ROFL*
Post a Comment
<< Home