>>KIMOCHI v2 is a continuation of the previous KIMOCHI blogsite which contains my usual musings, rants and raves about this journey called life. Upped on March '06, this whole blog remains to be my genki sanctuary so if you are up to no good, slowly step away from that computer and consult a doctor immediately. For my good friends who would want to reach me, you know I'm just an email or tag away deshou?! DOZO ORAKU NI. DOMO ARIGATOU.




2 Comments:
Magnifico Cindy!
Ok, umaatake na naman yang Freak Gene mo (of not sleeping; are you constantly thinking of Tackey na nake-carry over sa dreams mo? GO! haha, konsintidor talaga. I want a kras like that! san ako makakahanap ng kras na ganyan? maraming cute dyan pero fleeting lang lahat. wala akong ultimate kras! NOOooooOOO!)
O.A. hehe. Glad you enjoyed the dance routine. They do it every live show they have. Geeks. My kind of people, woo-hoo!
O sya. Tulog na beybi. Serious. You need to snooze. Doctor's orders. And I'll text you when I'll drop by Galle to borrow the IL MARE VCD (may Sassy Girl ka pa? peram na rin. Or any koreanovela/jpop movie worth recommending). Olrayt.
MagnificOH!
Yes, its my FREAKISH FREAK GENE working that's why I was so dazed yesterday. Lutang na lutang at monotonous. Sabi ni Mems, I am monotonous when I am infront of the computer looking or watching Tackey. I think she is right. Good thing my back's at her or she'll notice the drooling hahaha. Alam mo nman ako~~~ I hope youd get to have an ultimate kras din. Masaya eh parang di umaandar ang oras, bago mo mapansin ay quarenta ka na at wala pa ring bf hahaha. Maybe you'd get a geek since they're your kind of peeps :p HOT BISHIES. MY kind of people, wooooo-hooo... RRRRAAARRRRrrrrr! hahahaa
Basta let me know when ka mapapadaan, pahiram ko sa yo MY SASSY GIRL, IL MARE, WINDSTRUCK, WATERBOYS (balik mo lang ng kumpleto ha para di ako magwawala XD)^^ Gusto mo ng Tackey?! *lol*
Post a Comment
<< Home