>>KIMOCHI v2 is a continuation of the previous KIMOCHI blogsite which contains my usual musings, rants and raves about this journey called life. Upped on March '06, this whole blog remains to be my genki sanctuary so if you are up to no good, slowly step away from that computer and consult a doctor immediately. For my good friends who would want to reach me, you know I'm just an email or tag away deshou?! DOZO ORAKU NI. DOMO ARIGATOU.




16 Comments:
KYAAAHHHH Dithers!!!! THE PV REALLY LOOKED SO MUCH FUN NE!!!! XDDDDD This is like... watching the making of a PV that IS the PV itself. Haahahhahaha... Oh i forgot! Hohoho!!! LMAOO~~
I think we need to implement a new rule. Everyone can only laugh HO HO HO, that is, until this Ho! Summer period is over. HOHOHOHOHOHOHO!!!!!! XDDDD
And i can't believe how RIGHT ON you were, when you were whining a couple of entries ago about wanting a PV shot at the beach with half nekkid boys frolicking in the sea???? LMAAOO~~~~~~
*BINGO!!!!*
bwahahahaha.... okok, i mean, bwahohohohohohoho! =P that animation is hilarious!!!!!
Hahahaha! Ahlavet!
Tackey never ceases to put a smile on me, kahit wala akong pagnanasa sa kanya. The banana boat IS slippery, so ewan ko kung san galing ang tapang ng apog ni Papi Tackey :) But agree, whoever slabs that darn sunblock should not go to Heaven, kasi it's Heaven enough to do that! On any cute guy, that is.
Hey, I can help you with your speech. Puede nating paluhain si Ate with your words, you want? Haha.
Also, about R or A? Haha, met with Armi one time last, last week. Tapos, we were supposed to meet with A, tapos manonood daw sya muna ng Pirates. Tapos, we were speculating sinong kasama ni A. Sabi ko si R! Joke lang yun. Aba aba, magkasama ngang manood ng sine sa Greenbelt sina A at R! Naloka kami ni Armi. Don't worry, may friend si A na girl so may buffer. Kung silang dalawa lang, iiyak na ako. Haha.
Meron pa tungkol kay A. Will tell you pag nagkita ulit tayo. Mas alam ni Armi. Hehe.
HI Dithers!!!
OH my god they look sooo happy and cute ^___^ it really joys my heart to see them like this on the beach, it's crazy @___@
hi to you snuffle, finally the half nekkid are there he he he he
^___^
hahah.. nakaktawa!!! muka tlaga silang masya.. while doing the shoot eh??? ang swerte!!! anyways,,, DOMO DITHERS!!!! tanggap ko na yung e-mail.. actually.. kachecheck ko lng ng e-mail ngayun.. bc kasi sa thesis.. networking na kc kmi... sugoi talga... ganda.. chuuu~~~~ me dagdag pa... im, super thankful.. but ang problem ko is under maintenance ngayun ang photobucket!! SINASADYA BA NILA YUN!!!!!! kung kailan im really itchy na to put the header chaka d pde!!! well.. ITSUMO ARIGATO!!! thanks supre!!!! mwah!!!! >o<
eh!!!
nalamn mo na real nme ko..
w.e.i.r.d dshou?
Hey Dithers, forgot to ask if u wanna exchange links???
Sorry guys, been out. I've got a few days to do the speech but everytime I get online, I end up surfing for more Tackey news and not doing the speech so I try to concentrate on the speech now. Im not gonna get my way out of it even if I threaten to spill all my sis' gory details (*lol*), her fiance is unaffected so might as well come up with something. Im shifting to lurk mode this week and I feel the PV is about to be released T_T. Well, if I can help it, there's just some things you gotta do...
SNUFFLES-chan, yeah, this one looks like the making of the PV already and it can really pass as the PV itself too coz it's a montage of TxT frolickin and having a great time on the beach as they are. They dont look like they're working right? I love this kind of atmosphere coz it makes us feel genki as well watching it. hohohohohoho! (*lol* isnt it too early for Christmas? XDDD)
And now that we have nuge TxT on the PV (thank The One above for granting most of our wishes and somehow, I feel it wrong that He'd grant us these kinds of wishes XDDD). It's a sure shot at it since TxT cant be wearing their suits on the beach right? Besides, TxT can be such beach bums ^__~ IT'S BiNGO right on! HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO~
Thank GAWD MICHELLE, you find it as hilarious coz I was giggling to myself while doing it. Sure, we can exchange links. As a matter of fact, you are already linked ^^
Hey YUNA-chan, they did have fun. Michelle here, uploaded this on youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13VZcAzBV58
go watch ^^
TREY, I checked your blog and happy to find it with your new TAKIZAWA header now ^___^ You are welcome of course. I go visit you there after ko matapos mga thesis sa buhay ko ngayon. Kala mo ikaw lang meron ha, Christar :p
MEEEEL, S.O.S!!! TETSUDATTE KUDASAI!!! POR FAVOR!!! S'il vous plaƮt!!! JIUMING!!! HEEEELP!!! (going multi-lingual na to MEL haha...matindi na pangangailangan eh). Im doing my draft now. Hopefully, by Tuesday or Wednesday or Thursday, I'll send you and you can proofread for me? ^___^ Buti na lang at may mga kaibigan akong MAGAGALING at MABABAIT na copywriters *ahem* *sipsip* At huwag na nating paluhain si ate at baka matawa pa ako *evil*
By the way, I posted a link at your comments sa LJ, you might want to see it at sumali ka na sa pinagkakaguluhan namin dito hahahaha I'm happy to know that Tackey can make you smile even if hindi mo siya pinagnanasaan :p at kung saan niya nakuha ang tapang ng apog ay marahil dun niya rin hinuhugot pag nag-eero-ero dance siya which I think, you have seen on the harucon DVD I brought at Armi's before? *lol*
About A and R, ok lang siguro kung silang dalawa magkasama manood ng movie as long as sisterly lang ang dating. Ibang usapan na kung magka-holding hands pagpasok ng sinehan---aatakihin ako sa puso at hindi na makakaiyak pa HAHAHAHA Tungkol dun sa ibang stories, sige fill me in na lang pag nagkita tayo. Hopefully, soon.
ohoho!!! kakahiya.. alam na name ko.. haha.. thesis ka rin???? nyak!! puro pasakit talaga nagyayari sa buhay ko.. hahah.. I mean natin. haha... chu~~~ hoho.. salamat talga sa header.. x0x0x0x0x0x0x0x0x0x0x.... mwaks!!
hey, juz wanna ask what's the meaning of "minna"? i see it everywhere....
Hey, when's the wedding of your sister? Good luck on your speech! Hey, I think it's actually fun to catch the bouquet if all the other girls are game to try to catch it with you. It's just a game. Unfortunately, in our culture, most are to coy to extend their arms and grab it. :p
HOHOHO!
It's a fun song, I can tell. And damn, are TxT really that slim? Kainggit. Mas maliit pa yata ang baywang nila sa akin. And I dunno, Tackey in a white sando is not a turn-off (it usually is to me, ang tawag sa shirt na yan internationally is a "wife-beater" kasi most na nambubugbog nata-typecast sa movies eh nakaganyan hehe).
And Tackey didn't shimmy his butt enough for the screen. I can imagine your monitor, Dithers, ay na-violate in so many levels haha. But cute video! Cute boys!
TREY my thesis, is not the actual school thesis but something I just have to finish coz I have a deadly deadline. Fortunately, Im almost done with it ^_~ You're welcome about the header. Don't mention it ^^
MICHELLE, now you know...
ISLAND GIRL, haven't I mentioned it to you before? Must be that I havent... well, its this Saturday and Im happy that the weather is improving. Hopefully, it'll be like that til Saturday. Im finishing up on the souvenirs last night and thanks to MEL, im done with my speech too ^___^
About catching the bouquet, eeeermm... Im one too coy to get that. I dont want to be sitting there in the middle for everyone to see and hear the people cheer the best man on.... 'higher...higher...higher....higher!' DA-ME! We'll pass on the traditional garter-bouquet throwing. Dinaan na lang namin sa game at alam ko na gagawin ko *lol* You know the wedding coordinator knows that I DONT LIKE TO GET IT and he looked like he was up to something so kailangan mautakan ko siya (><)
MEL, thank you very much again. Armi just texted me this AM telling me they have a new marketing guy who looks like Tackey. I told her to see is to believe :p (o di ba nagdare pa hehehehehhe)
Yes, TxT are that slim. Grabe di ba ang papayat! Tackey in white sando will NEVER be a turn-off for me. Actually, its the contrary. I guess by now, you know *lol* and kahit naka-wife beater porma pa siya, he'd still look sweet and cute. At may tawag pala sa sandong ganun HAHAHAHAHA Oh the tushie shimmy is good enough. I can always play and replay *lol* poor monitor *wipes all the drools* hahahahahahhahaha
OMG Dithers...your 'making of the PV' regarding the HoSummer PV is just too hilarious for me to NOT comment!! lolz I took it for my own personal enjoyment; PROMISE to NOT put out in public. I just HAD to take though!! LOL (hope you don't mind)
You're really great in doin' a LOT of these cutesy-techy stuff on pictures! How do ya do it? Do you have Adobe Photoshop or something? I actually majored in Business IT/Tech but, dunno how to do such things...lolz!
Matta, keep on comin' with those pictures w/stuff on'um. ^.^
Arigatou Akatsuru01 ^^ Sure take it for your personal pleasure. Yes, I used Adobe on that. I cant live without my ADOBE PHOTOSHOP. I think BUSINESS IT differs from MULTIMEDIA since you know the technical aspects of the computers/programming and stuff as for MULTIMEDIA is more learning the GRAPHIC media programs themselves. But once you learn them, its gonna be fun, fun, fun all the way...(as long as it doesn't involve work and deadlines ^_~) Most of the things I learned are not actually from school. I just learn them as I get by so it wouldn't be hard on your part too as long as you've got the patience and the will to learn.
Thanks for dropping by here btw.
Best regards from NY! 123 star toy war Circuit breakers cross reference chart Web cam graphic overlay Business card free printed Cadillac atlanta Stock photography california
Post a Comment
<< Home