>>KIMOCHI v2 is a continuation of the previous KIMOCHI blogsite which contains my usual musings, rants and raves about this journey called life. Upped on March '06, this whole blog remains to be my genki sanctuary so if you are up to no good, slowly step away from that computer and consult a doctor immediately. For my good friends who would want to reach me, you know I'm just an email or tag away deshou?! DOZO ORAKU NI. DOMO ARIGATOU.




7 Comments:
wow, how much u have updated since i last visited. Sasuda Dithers. And u sure diligently put up the pics u took with ur phone cam! And even found time to edit them. Woohoo!!
I do sometimes take interesting pics with my phone too, telling myself i will post it up on my blog when i go home. But then laziness will always set in... and it's not like a plug-and-transfer thing with my phone.. gotta open a software etc etc... mendokusai. Hmmm, i gotta be more pro-active. Really feel old man. Gotta LUG myself up to do anything. Can really FEEL my energy level going down down down. *wailsssss*
That's it. Must be more pro-active on using my camera phone! i used to b so excited when i first got one.. but look at me now. Tsk tsk tsk...
Hey, Dithers!
Good job on the images that you posted! ;) I actually printed the image of the apples cuz the biggest grocery store here on Guam is our client and one of our concepts is actually a thumbs-up sign amidst images of the grocery. Oh, I'm not sure if I've mentioned to you before but we're not only a Market Research Firm but a Marketing Consultancy Firm as well. Steve, my ultimate crush but not as much anymore... hehe...(and now our business partner who decided to move to our office), asked me to print it and make it an example. Naks, international ka na! hehe...
Ey, I emailed you my sketch of you. Kagabi ko lang ginawa. Pinagpuyatan ko yan. Haha! Well, as usual, I'm a procrastinator. Check it out in your yahoo and summit email addresses. Hope you like it! :)
ISLAND GIRL, I got your sketch. Wow, kuhang-kuha mo ang mala-neneng beauty ko hahahahaha (actually, I did a sketch of my old HS friend TOGS before when I was in ART KLAS and I just picked up her comment kasi yan din sinabi niya sa akin hahaha). Thanks very much for that. Did you use your graphire pen?! You've been practicing eh? GALING ^_~ Sabi ni MEMS para daw xerox ng mukha ko (chubby version lang daw *lol*) Thanks!!! So gagawan mo rin ba ang 'future' bf mo niyan? Ikaw ha, I got a feeling that "I" is gettin to be more than just a friend hmmmmm.... pinababantayan kita kay ANJA sa L.A. wala kang kawala kasi siya ang aking source correspondent pagdating sa LOS ANGELES LOVE AFFAIR mo hehehehe :p Pero Im touched about the sketch. Pinagpuyatan mo pa. Anong gusto mong gift sa bday mo next year? hehehehe
About the pictures, its so coincidental that I posted that when you just needed that exact foto. Pero may watermark ko yan. Subukan mo gettyimages baka may makuha ka dun. Sayang at binura ko na original fotos that I took from my fone. Malaki pa nman. May corny line pa tuloy yung nakuha mo. In fairness, malinis nails ko diyan at walang masasabi si STEVE (your ex-CRUSH :p). Teka bakit nga ba EX? hmmmm...
SNUFFLES-chan, I just dont want to let those fotos I took at the grocery go to waste so I came up with this entry and that Sunday, I just had the time to edit my fotos too. Well, ok, I must be bored and just happen to have the computer infront of me *lol*
No, no, you're not old. You are only old as you think. Energy level may go down (its inevitable for OLs like us) but it will always have its way to pump up vigor back in you. Im sure TACKEY isn't the only thing that could do that right? (although, we have to admit, TACKEY can effortlessly do it in a snap or a microsec. Just a mere mention of his name, life flows throbbing back in my veins XD) You just have to find them. Always know where to draw power from... could be a person, an experience, a thing, anything. Believe me, its everywhere.
Ok, will stop this DR.PHIL talk now hahahaha (why, if it isnt OPRAH, its gonna be one of Oprah's friends who takes over me at times *ROFL*)
Hey, Dithers! would it be okay with you if i post my sketch of you on my LJ? :p hehe...
Hey, I'm REALLY glad that you liked my sketch. Sabihin mo kay Mems, thanks! :) Okay lang yan. I really don't mind staying up late. I rarely sleep early anyway. At walang tatalo so puyatan na ginawa ko the other weekend. Tumawag kasi si suitor from L.A. Grabe, inubos yung long distance phone card na binili niya. We were on the phone for a good 4 hours! Yikes! Mga 7am na yata ako natulog nun kasi nag-chat pa kami nung naubusan siya ng minutes. Sobra na 'to! Haha!
Anong gift ang gusto ko sa birthday ko? Hmm... well, christmas will go first and honestly, anything will be appreciated. As I would always say, I know you have good taste. ;)
Keep posting images! I might be able to use more. ;)
Cheers! :)
I guess its ok. Its your LJ anyway :p
Grabe ha, yang si "I" tumitindi. Ok lang sa akin kung magka-bf ka basta siguraduhin mo lang mabait yan kung hindi gagawin ko siyang burrito na lumalangoy sa hot sauce (mexican style)!!!! and dont worry, di kita pagtatawanan. Smile lang ako hehehehe
At talagang sineryoso mo ang gift hehehe. Pero you know that you'd get one from me always :p :p :p
Teka yung mga images ko di ba dapat may royalty fee ako diyan?! *lol*... hindi nga :p :p :p
awww... i'm so touched! :) don't worry
... i feel that he's sincere. if not, i'll definitely let you know. lagot siya sayo! hehe...
Post a Comment
<< Home