V(^^)V ~ youkoso minnasan!

>>KIMOCHI v2 is a continuation of the previous KIMOCHI blogsite which contains my usual musings, rants and raves about this journey called life. Upped on March '06, this whole blog remains to be my genki sanctuary so if you are up to no good, slowly step away from that computer and consult a doctor immediately. For my good friends who would want to reach me, you know I'm just an email or tag away deshou?! DOZO ORAKU NI. DOMO ARIGATOU.

---

Saturday, July 22, 2006

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Dithers,
Ouuuhhh I would like soooo much to see the new PV of T&T, Tackey must look just too kawaii in it!!! bwahhh how could life go on without our sun ^___^ he makes me so happy and always surprise us with new super ideas!!!!!
hope you are doind well, ah yes I wrote here also bocoz the blog thing does not work to post messages

3:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HIIIII YUNA-chan!!! Yes, new PV COME. COME. HAYAKU. COME TO US SOON.

See, i told you I reply on my comments box too so its alright for you to leave me message in here ^_~

Ganbatte in 2-yrs time! ^__^

3:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah happy to know this ^___^ uhm yes in the e-mail I forgot to tell you,my examination are all over, ouf for good!!!
Tackey playing basketball??? uhm uhm that will be true eye candy for us he he he I can't wait to see that and aslo Tsubaasa must be funny

5:56 PM  
Blogger Bonnie said...

HAHAHA BokuDake?? mahhh~~ thats still my fav Jdrama of all time...

there r REALLY good jdramas out there, but...but...*LOOK @ KYON'S PUPPY DOG FACE!!!!* BokuDake will only fall to [FAVORITE #2] if (and ONLY if) Takki comes out w/ a SWEETER AND EVEN MORE ADORABLE jdrama in the future...*LOL*

which i hope he does. i REALLY MISS seeing Takki in a modern drama~~~ >~<

3:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YUNA-chan, now you are getting the hang of my comments box ne~ Im glad examinations are over so you back to fangirling now??? YOKATTA ne~

Btw, here is Tackey playing basketball for you. Take a deep breath first before you click ok?....

http://img133.imageshack.us/img133/5561/tackeybasketballcm8.jpg

hope you'd survive that hehehe



BONNIE-chan!!!! Yes BokuMado ^^ She's finished it while I watch with her too hehehe. I cant blame you if it's on top of your list coz it really is a funny, light-hearted dorama that I would probably like even minus Tackey.

Let's pray he would come out with another dorama as sweet and adorable and funny soon then you gauge IF BokuMado would be bumped off to no.2 alright?! ^____^

7:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home