>>KIMOCHI v2 is a continuation of the previous KIMOCHI blogsite which contains my usual musings, rants and raves about this journey called life. Upped on March '06, this whole blog remains to be my genki sanctuary so if you are up to no good, slowly step away from that computer and consult a doctor immediately. For my good friends who would want to reach me, you know I'm just an email or tag away deshou?! DOZO ORAKU NI. DOMO ARIGATOU.




11 Comments:
Heya Dithers!
Di ako UP-ista but I camouflaged as one every Saturday, after my Mass Media Laws classes from nearby Miriam. We'd pack inside one of my classmate's boyfriend's beat-up car, without interiors for seats at the back, then drive to International Center and buy 20 isaws for each of us from the isaw stand - sa tapat!
Tsalap. I haven't had an isaw since 2000, I think. No wonder, ayos na ang bowel movements ko hehe.
And the way you described your isaw binge, para kang bulimic/anorexic na pagkatapos lumamon, gagawin ang lahat para ma-expel ang calories - in this case, toxins, bacteria.
Will try it when I get the chance hang there again. Tagal na, e.
Hehehe MEL, so I have to correct that line about Catholic-schooled girls going for isaws then?! XDDD Eh sa masarap eh di ba? The best talaga yung nasa IC. Kahit na ung nasa Kalayaan walang sinabi kasi masarap at makulay (orange food coloring) ung sa IC ^^
You haven't had isaw since 2000??? Talaga? Ako kasi may mga substitutes pag di ako nakakapunta ng UP----chicharon bulaklak or chicken skin sa chicken bacolod or crispy pata ng dencio's or gerry's XDDDD Grabe no, pag bigla na lang akong bumulagta dito, alam mo na ang dahilan. HIGHBLOOD or ATAKE SA PUSO sa sobrang cholesterol!!! Kaya MEL, sa iyo ko ihahabilin ang blog kong ito pag alam mo na hehehehehehehe v(^..^)v Eto funny, kakakuha lang ng BP ko----> NORMAL. I COULDN'T BELIEVE IT! Parang chippy lang sa akin ang chicharon bulaklak eh. May officemates could vouch on that. Pero I try to eat as much healthy foods din naman. Kailangang may balance. Kaya ikaw, tama na muna healthy foods ha...isaw naman XD
hahahaha para bang bulimic? di naman, just trying to flush out toxins in the body. TEA and more tea matched with diatabs hahahaha
haha~~
my cravings din ako sa gnyan before... pero nung nkita yung process ng paggawa... nyahah.. I won't tell n lng bka may magsplash n "something" sa monitor ko,,, hahah... Now sa school ko ngayon, this so called "CHICKEN POPS" *sossy no?* ang pinagppyestahan nila.. Eh yun ung balunbalunan nung manok... nkktawa..
ANd bout sa mga computers ntin n kung pde lang eh ibalibag n lng kung saan bumili nlng ng bago eh nkkainis tlga. dae n kcng kung anu ano comp ko... hahah...
ngapala don't worry tuturuan ko si nanay magHO! SAMA! hindi nmn kill joy un...
At isa nga pla naalala ko. Watched Pinoy dream academy last night or nung Sat? hahah.. Thre's a japanese guy n pumasok sa top 16.. and kmuka x ng junior ni Takki na super BAKA... hahah alam mo n un cguro...Yup bakanishi...
If you have time try to sneak a peek kung tama akong kmuka xa ni jin jin... Genki de ne...
magfflood pa ko ke Shuduck at tuturu pa ko some JAp words...
^_~
Guess what, Dithers! Nag-isaw din ako dito kahapon. I discovered an andok/baliwag like stall here where they sell a smorgasbord of grilled food... squidball, pork bbq, chicken bbq, and of course, there's ISAO (NOTE: it was spelled with an O in the end. haha!). They also have charcoal roasted chicken, lemongrass chicken, liempo, and sisig. Needless to say, pinoy yung may ari. Isang klase ng isaw lang yung meron sila pero masarap naman. yung big intestines! yum! btw, 4 days lang ako jan during the holidays. dec 29-jan 1. i had a change of plan. i could fly there for free cuz of my earned mileage after my trip to cali. i plan to spend my 2 week VL there on may or june cuz my sister's giving birth on april. yup, may bago nanamang pamangkin. ;) isaias plans to come along when i go there in the middle of next year. :)
Hindi ko na rin tatanungin TREY, kung paano ginagawa para di na rin ako mapaano (kung anuman iyon XD) dito no?! So Chixpops (chix gizzard lang pala) na pala uso ngayon. Medyo fave ko rin yan. Madalas kong inoorder yan pag kumakain kami sa JT's manukan hehehehehe (so dagdag na iyan sa cholesterol level ko XD)
Huwag mo naman ibalibag computer mo. Be nice to PC-chan. PC-chan big help to fangirls XDDD
About 'Pinoy Dream Academy', I think there were 2 Pinoys from Japan na kumanta pa nga ng 'SUKIYAKI' dun before they were trimmed down to 16. Grabe, natawa ako kasi JOHNNYS na JOHNNYS ang porma pati hair. Yes, Ive seen that guy who made it to the 16 pero kamukha ba ni bakajin? Parang hair lang 'ata kasi mas cute naman si JINJIN dun. Yung friend ng sister ko made it din sa top 16. Ingay nga niya when her friend got chosen. Sigaw ng sigaw sa fone no. Gabi na nun! Pero ok naman, yung friend niya pa ang unang napili ^___^
So how's your nihonggo-mandarin lesson exchange with Shuduck? I had a quick look at Shuduck's at mukhang nagflood tayo ng mga nihonggo dun ha....
Waaaaah ISLAND GIRL, aren't we so cosmic??? you ate ISAO (take note: O) too. Medyo na-mimiss na kasi namin kaya we really had to go back to UP for that. Ikaw naman, ginugutom mo ba ako? Di pa naman ako nagbrebreakfast.... tsk :p Atleast, you have your usual fare of pinoy streetfoods there ^___~
So will be seeing you on the holidays. Teka, aren't you gonna go sa Phil wedding ni Anja? Di ba January ba or December? At kasama mo na si I, di ako sanay *lol* pero looking forward to meeting him as well. Also, by the time your sister gives birth to her 3rd (sunod-sunod XD), my sis would have her first already *wink* *wink* hehehehe
Hey, dithers! Sana nga madalaw mo ako sa bundok ng antipolo... hehe... or maybe we can meet up in rob metro east. :) i don't think i'll be able to go around meeting friends (like what happened last may) since it's gonna i'll be there for only 4 short days again this coming january.
nag-email si anja... and i quote her: "oh and we're postponing the manila wedding...mike and i are going thru a lot of stress kasi lately and we want to prioritize on me getting settled here in the US."
ako nga din, mej naninibago sa thought that i have a boyfriend already. hehe...
wow! i didn't know that you're sister is also on her way. is she the one who just got married. funny... my sister emailed me. kailan daw magkakaroon ng first cousins ang mga anak niya. haha!
So they are postponing the Manila wedding then? gosh, i have to send
Anja an email. I thought she's getting settled there already and I don't know about this yet. Her last email pa naman, she said she's sending the invitations by September.
Hey, I hope you are not rushing on that thing regarding your sis' email XDDD Talaga si Ate mo sobrang excited for you, its just been weeks pa lang tsk tsk hehehe
Yes, yung ate ko nga. Surprised din kami pero excited rin. You know how I love babies ^_____^ Just dont talk about mess and diapers....
Hey, dither! Uwi din daw si Anja for the New Year kahit postponed yung wedding niya. :)
Don't worry, I'm not yet ready to have a family. :p I'm taking things one at a time. ;)
When it comes to babies and kids, I know what you mean... when it comes to their mess, the magic word is "yaya". haha! I've made attempts though. ^_^
ISLAND GIRL, MADE ATTEMPTS OF WHAAAAAT?!!!!!! Please clarify coz I get lost in all the talks about having family....yaya..... BABIES and kids :p
haha! with my 2 loveable pamangkins, i've already made successful attempts at changing diapers, bathing them, cleaning up their mess, changing their clothes, etc. But most of the time, I would just call their yaya. :p
aaah, akala ko naman kung saan ka nagprapractice eh heheheheheheh~
Post a Comment
<< Home