V(^^)V ~ youkoso minnasan!

>>KIMOCHI v2 is a continuation of the previous KIMOCHI blogsite which contains my usual musings, rants and raves about this journey called life. Upped on March '06, this whole blog remains to be my genki sanctuary so if you are up to no good, slowly step away from that computer and consult a doctor immediately. For my good friends who would want to reach me, you know I'm just an email or tag away deshou?! DOZO ORAKU NI. DOMO ARIGATOU.

---

Sunday, September 10, 2006

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi artsy-fartsy dithers :)

That would've been a good trip, going to Cubao on a Saturday night. I was actually there but on my way home.

Galing ako kina Armi, nagpa-hostage kasi umaga na kami nakauwi from Donna's bridal shower last Saturday. It was an "uneventful" bridal shower, I'll make kuwento when we get together.

And I used to want a lomo. Pero now, iba pa rin ang photo na napag-iisipan :) hehe

9:33 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

a tackey-free post, yay! hehehe...

2:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi ARTSY-FARTSY MEL :p, yes, it could have been a fab night if not for the rain. Pati yata sapatos ko sa loob binaha eh! nafe-feel kong nagflofloating mga toes ko hahaha At yung program, late na nagstart dahil binaha sila dun. Takot lang nila makuryente no *shakes head*

Tagal ko nang di nakakapag-sleepover kina Armi ha. Dami na akong na-mimiss. Sige, kuwento mo yung "uneventful" na iyan when we meet up.

My friend has a lomo. Actually, gulat nga ako at mahal yata ang pagkakabili niya. Antique na raw kasi kaya ayun. Eh tingin ko yung mga fotos that I took with my nokia ay mala-lomo na rin ang effect so I wont be needing a lomocam na ^_^


ERASMUSA, can you say YAY! on my next entry?! :p :p :p You should know that when Im not writing about Tackey, there *IS* a Tackey post coming up hehehehe You still in Phil?...

9:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Say HI to Rhio! :D

4:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home